Best Masseurs '04

glutes
This topic is 7185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jeff Chen? Hmm, the number you list is different from the one on his website. But maybe you can clear something up. It always puzzles me when someone advertises what sounds like a strictly theraputic massage, but has nude pics in his ad, like Jeff's ad at

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=11622

(getting a server error right now so can't confirm the pics, but that's my recollection). What's up with that?

I'll nominate Eric Masao for theraputic massage. He advertises in the BAR now and then.

Who's Teddy?

Without saying this is applicable to my question, Glutes, because I truly don't know, I have gotten two completely different massages from a particular masseur on different occasions, based on the sounds I made (or didn't make) at certain critical junctures.

>Who's Teddy?

Advertises in the BAR masseur section.

>

>Without saying this is applicable to my question, Glutes,

>because I truly don't know, I have gotten two completely

>different massages from a particular masseur on different

>occasions, based on the sounds I made (or didn't make) at

>certain critical junctures.

Well newbie, "squeeky wheel gets the oil", so to speak...

The envelope please ...

First, may I say I wish we had had more people posting on this thread. There aren't any masseurs mentioned from Arizona or Texas, or most of the middle of the country. By my unofficial count:

SF Teddy (the leader with all of two votes)

SF Jeff

LA Clint

LA Ili

NYC Robert

Chicago Jeremy

Montreal Steve Andrew

Columbus Scott

Since no one really meant to be voting, my count could be a good bit jumbled. Since only eight names have been mentioned so far, we don't have a top ten. I hope this bumps the thread up to where we get some more people putting in their advice.

Love, Blade of Houston

RE: The envelope please ...

Let me add a vote for Puna, in Portland. I saw him a couple of months ago, and it was great, he managed to make the entire massage erotic and relaxing at the same time.

I got out the latest issue of B.A.R. and from matching phone numbers it seems that "Teddy" is the masseur who advertises as Teddie, and who has a few good reviews here. I've seen his ad before, but he seemed too cute to be any good, I guess I'll try him sometime soon.

And as long as we're talking about SF masseurs, has anybody tried Jake,

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=12141 ? He's been advertising everywhere lately, claims to be from Alaska and learned massage while working as a model in Istanbul. At least he has a good imagination.

glutes Thu Oct-21-04 01:14 PM

Member since May 04th 2002

1328 posts

#2102, "RE: Rick Rick?..."

In response to Reply # 13

no, I can't get it either.....also, what does anybody know

>about Justin Jake....nobody has talked about him and he looks

>really cute

The word on Justin(Timber)Lake is: he is as pictured, plus a year & a few pounds. Decent massage with basic happy ending. A bit pricey @ $130/hour...

I cast a vote for SF Jeff. We had two or three sessions a couple of years ago. Very good massage and super nice guy.

There was a Thai guy named Teddy who gave great Thai massage, but he has retired to my knowledge.

Eric Masao has been advertising in the BAR for years. I never tried him though...

JT,

Definitely will be trying Jake this month. Have seen great things about this guy forever, but never thought I really needed a good massage until now.

Does anyone know this guy...His name is Rob and I cant seem to get through to nymusclemassage website and am wondering if this is him.

Either way, any info is appreciated

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=12162

Archived