Jake..definitely What about Rob ?

noviceny
This topic is 7129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jake will definitely be on my list for the next few weeks. Had a question about Rob...here is his info...cant seem to find his webpage right now...here's the info that I have...I remember someone saying something about him, but cant remember what it was, but I think it was good :

BODYWORK

Combination of deep tissue, sensual & errotic bodywork. Done in nude with a lot of body contact. Strong hands with perfect touch. Leaving the entire body released of all tension. $130 for incalls and $160 for out calls in Manhattan. Located at W 36th Street between 8th & 9th Ave. Also, muscle worship, posing, flexing - touching allowed.

Thanks,

ROB

917-721-7648

"Jake will definitely be on my list for the next few weeks. Had a question about Rob...here is his info...cant seem to find his webpage right now...here's the info that I have...I remember someone saying something about him, but cant remember what it was, but I think it was good "

Huh?

Had a massage with ROB about a year ago....

Offered a table or bed massage...Massage itself consisted

of light rubbing all over my back...not exactly great techique

but OK...flipped me over and proceeded to lay next to me allowing alot of body contact and a nice ending...He's probably better now

since this was about a year ago. He also offers shower massage sessions as far as I know. Hes listed on MassageM4M site.

Good luck and Enjoy

>Rob got an enthusiastic review yesterday on Massagem4m.com

>Sounds a bit TOO enthusiastc anyway, and it is also a little

>odd that after this recent request of informations about him,

>an over-the-top review appeared on that website...

>

>Am I too sceptical?}(

I use massagem4m.com fairly often; usually a nice selection of guys, but I don't rely too heavily on the reviews.

A lot of the reviews, and certainly the review process, leave much to be desired.

I prefer to see what others here have said about a particular masseur.

hd NYC

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding Rob...he is a bodybuilder with a great body...very nice...but not much of a masseur. With me he seemed to want me to lay on his bed and he would stroke me, then wanted me to suck him. So if your looking to "play" with a beautiful body he may be your thing. Personally I always hope for a "real" good massage.

Archived