Recommendations - Legit in LA

FrancoDiSantisxxx
This topic is 6903 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have used two guys myself personally. One just had his graduation for his Ph.D. and, unfortunately, is hanging up his hands, so to speak. The other one, unfortunately, has been having a serious drug problem that seems to be getting worst and a few months back I stopped sending people who simply wanted a massage to him and then, stopped using him myself.

There are about four other people I have tried and could come back to but I also like to have recommendations for clients and others. There are a few clients who pay me simply to massage them but frankly I would rather have sex. I enjoy it more and it feels less like work. So I send them to others. At the moment, there is no one I feel comfortable sending my own clients to, much less offering as a recommendation.

What I am talking about is purely legit. The guy stays clothes. The price should be reasonable. The massage itself should be a deep tissue/sports type massage.

Any suggestions in the Los Angeles area?

Thank you kindly, in advance.

• 4 months later...

I get lots of massages in LA, both erotic and legit. Best in LA for legit I would say would be Israel listed on Massagem4m. He has a way of starting off lightly and without ever seeming to ends up with really deep pressure with no pain. I usually get a couple of hours with him. The choices are broader when you want erotic.

Franco,

I have never had a personal experience with Albert (EuroHandsofSteel@aol.com) but he came very highly reccomended to me if ever I wanted a strictly legit massage. I tend to like mutual nudity and release so I haven't tried him yet.

Archived