local 20 year old dancer

Guest endoman31
This topic is 7013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest endoman31

Local 20 year old Astoria dancer who does excellent massage work in the nude. I was there for the first time the other day. He is equally new at it professionally. He is a handsome 6'3" skinny dancer with black hair on top of his head and almost hairless elsewhere. He has great strength as well as being very pleasant. And as he is a dancer so he knows his muscles. He found places to kneed that no on else has touched. He climbed all over me.

You will find him in Astoria where there is local parking, even 2 hour meters. The Broadway stop on the N line is close by. I got a special midday senior rate of $90.........a best buy! His web access is poor <jessue@modeinstinct.com> but his local telephone is 917-488-2077.

He does massage4money and he earns it. I went for relaxation and release (R&R) and got it. I want to give him a great recommendation.

Archived