Info on Evan in L.A.?

fido
This topic is 6928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

thanks for the insights....

it is difficult to get honest appraisals of many masseurs.

i would be interested to know if Evan was open to

mutual touching... he advertises himself as offering the "ultimate experience"

in sensual massages. Even says one does not have to pay if not

satisfied.

sorry to hear that the massage was not memorable,

he is presented at his website as someone who is really special

in this field.

I hired Evan once. The massage was average but he is pretty adept at kissing and other oral activities. He seems to be very scattered and has gone from one location to the other. He is very friendly and a master of electronic gidgets.

thanks for sharing.

It is very difficult to obtain accurate information about certain

masseurs and I hope to hear further from anyone who has

had personal experience in L.A. with Evan. At least in this

forum one may find honesty, which in turn can help to

determine whether a particular masseur is worth the expense

involved.

ESC? Evan refers to himself as an Escapologist -

perhaps that is the explanation.

I appreciate the input of those who responded in this forum.

The comments are enlightening -- and sound fairly spoken.

It is difficult to say how many reviews at the masseur sites are

genuine. The "raves" at Evan's site follow a pattern: they are

all vague as to details and rapturous in their praise.

I am glad that this forum provides a more useful perspective.

• 4 weeks later...

When I saw Evan,

His $200.00 rate was for a session that ran close to two hrs. At that time he explained that his session was one that took more time than an ordinary massage. So really it averaged out to the rates you described. I have noticed his most recent webpage states that it will last 90 minutes. Even though Evan can be a bit scattered I enjoyed my sessions with him. The first massage was awesome very interactive, the second was not as good he was trying new techniques and did take to much time setting up. The next time was better but the massage was a bit shorter and more time spent chatting. Consistency is not his strong suit. It has been a while since I have seen him so I can't really say if his massage is the same as I remembered it. As an example I had a regular masseur who was wonderful and after having some changes in his personal life the massage changed and I no longer see him. I guess when trying a masseur with a higher rate it is always risky. Jonathon at $160 was amazing whereas Kyle was overpriced and only did 1/2 hour when a full hour was expected. It is funny but I now no longer take glowing reviews on sites seriously at all. Instead I get advice and reccomendations from other board members. Many thanks to this site for helping us make good choices.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that Evan has withdrawn his M4M site page --

and no longer is traceable as a masseur in SF or LA.

Does anyone have any background information on this development?

Perhaps he lists with other sources? Or else has retired?

This url comes up with "inactive" message:

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=12031

It used to be his standard web page.

His masseurfinder.com ad seems to be pulled as well. I was able to find his masseurfinder page when doing a google search but it does not show up when entering the site normally. His mobile # from this page seems to still be working. Despite some recent negative reviews on this board I think he is a great guy and I enjoyed having met him. He is such a talented designer and with his expertise in all things techy I hope that he has just decided to explore other avenues. I would have liked to have seen him again. Well if for some reason he runs across this post I will just wish him all the luck in the world.

Ajac (Alan, SharkTooth from Hawaii) That is so he will know who I am.

Archived