Gay Astoria boy likes it in the park

Guest endoman31
This topic is 6943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest endoman31

I met my guy anon at his corner as he wants to remain anonymous. I found him on Craigslist under M4M erotic. It was worth the pickup. I took him to the local riverside park in Astoria, and we played for about 2 hours. WE could have gone to a local 'by the hour' hotel but I am too cheap. I included a picnic lunch. You will be able to recognize his current ad by the 'shaved head' bit. He does out only

If OK I am enclosing the craigslist ad:

Reply to: anon-97251950@craigslist.org

Date: 2005-09-13, 12:30PM EDT

Feel the pleasure of my hands and fingers all over your body! I am available for a nude,erotic,intimate sensual bodyrub for men in New York City and Queens (Astoria,Woodside,Sunnyside,Jackson Heights,Rego Park,Forest Hills,Kew Gardens)...Very nice,relaxing touch...Shaved Head,26,Gay,Italian,5'8,150,slim build(not a muscle guy),intense blue/green eyes,thick dark eyebrows,handsome face...Friendly and discreet...OUT ONLY...I have pics to send upon request...REASONABLE RATES..

It was a pleasant easy and cheap 2 hours for me.

Guest endoman31

southwest corner of Rainey park is quite isolated. Under the big tree. On a weekday.

massage. mutual blowing, got me off with HJ.

Wear loose baggy shorts as you do not want to be totally naked in case....;)

Archived