Thomas/NYC New Guy in Town?

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Novice....I must of hit it right, he got back to me within 30 mins..."Goodlooking" did Contact me with Rates for 90 mins. I will be thinking about it for a week... BUT it does looks like, I will be the one for a "Test Run"..

IF those Hands are Talented, he will be very Popular!

Seems also like he's as Cool as he is Hot! :7

can't wait to hear what you think, I was also very tempted, but he only got one review, not sure how erotic the whole thing would be.

I posted about him on the Male Strip Clubs forum here a couple of months ago -- found him on aol - Thomasbodywork@aol.com. I wrote a review and sent it in, but it hasn't been posted here.

Thomas is Polish, used to dance at Gaiety (as Angel?). Beautiful, absolutely smooth body, nicely worked out. Pleasant personality, but not particularly engaged or electric.

He gives a good basic body rub, not a fantastic massage, but a good one. He is ok with the happy ending, but my impression is that he won't go much further than a hand job. He was gracious, but I was in and out of there, including a demonstration of the HooBoy site, in less than an hour. I thought I might go back, but I haven't felt moved to repeat it.

BgMstr and JT have similiar takes on "Thomas".. He worked at the Gaiety as "Jeremy" about 1 1/2 Yrs ago.So he is a "G" Grad. So he knows the Ins & Outs of NYC! But apparently not at all into anything else other than Bodywork!

He has Danced at most of the Clubs Splash, Heaven etc, on and off. On a scale he is a "10". Could easily pass for 19, but he is 25. Looks, if possible, Better than his Photos. Very Outgoing Personality, easy conversationalist.

He is a "Bodyworker", Located on the Upper East Side. Neat, Nice Studio Apt which is also his work space. He uses the Swedish Institute Massage Oil, "The Good Stuff". He has very Strong Hands, knows how to use his elbows, which I personally liked on my Lower back and legs! He hasn't gotten His Table yet, So the Experience isn't as good as it could be, but might be in the future. He does look dam good on a bed though! LOL

He allows a "minimal" amount of touching, during the Last Minutes of the Appointment! I was there over 90 mins. Check him for Rates. He is not probably for everyone.

Thanks guys !!!

Well those recs are kinda lukewarm so maybe Ill pass. However, when I do massage, Im not in to much more than that and a release, but it would suck if the guy appeared bored or disinterested...

definitely need a massage and to release the hostages soon :-)

Well Novice..Thomas didn't have a Table Up yet.. so he did say working on the Bed is not really very Beneficial or the way he really likes to work. He really didn't act all that disinterested, He does carry a good conversation. I might give it a shot again in the future. He does have "very strong hands",(worked in construction) and does know how to use his elbows! He did say he was going to Fla in Feb or March. He's doing work on his NYC Apt, so I am sure it's just for a short period of time.. :7

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just adding my 2 cents on Thomas. Called him. Set up an appt. Went to his place. He wasn't there or didn't answer. Called him to find out what was what. He didn't answer. Left a message. Called back five minutes later. He said he was still on Long Island! Didn't apologize. Didn't even try to contact me to cancel the appt. Disappointing. My advice on Thomas: stay away. Far away.

x(

Archived