Pan in San Francisco????????

Axiom2001
This topic is 6743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have any of you guys seen fabulously muscular PAN in San Francisco? He has a lot of reviews at the M4M Massage site, but I'd really be interested to see what you all are saying if he's given you one of his great, magical massages.

Shoot if you can address my query! :9 :9 :9

I had a massage from him while he was in NYC, he was truely a sweet heart of a guy and build like a hot go go god. The massage itself is also really enjoyable, i know I will call him right away when I go to SF to visit and when he comes back to NYC.

Pan is awfully sweet, affectionate and a really goodlooking guy. It's too bad he doesn't use face shots on his site since he's got beautiful round Thai eyes. Like a Sadao Hasegawa drawing come to life.

The massage is careful and serious. He doesn't do long Swedish-style strokes but rather squeezes, folds and stretches your body, as if someone was pressing your body into yoga asanas. The focus isn't erotic, and like yoga can be occasionally challenging, but it's pretty arousing nevertheless.

The massage finishes off with him completely stripping, oiling himself down and then rubbing his entire body all over yours, which is as spectacular as it sounds. After that you both roll over and fool around until you're done.

He lets you use his shower; he doesn't use a massage table but rather a futon on the floor.

He seems to be getting popular. I saw him on Sunday about a month ago and couldn't get him on the phone five minutes before the appointment, since it seems that he was still finishing up the previous appointment. I got in a few minutes late, ran over my time a bit, and it seems his next appointment had already left four messages on his phone. But he never rushed me, I don't think he's capable of being inconsiderate to anyone.

And it's fairly cheap. For what he does he'd be cheap at twice the price.

Thanks guys! The more I read at his site and others as well as Pan's own at SFGayMassage, the more interested I have become in my wanting to have a massage by him.

I sent Pan an email some two weeks ago, but he has yet to respond. I tried to ring him back in December only to receive a full mailbox. I shall keep trying to reach him for my first massage by him throughout this early year of ours.

Again, much thanks for responding so kindly. axiom- :9

Thanks, I went back to his one page and noticed that a few days ago. I hope Pan is available before the middle of next month! But, after all, there are nine more months to go after that one. Thanks everyone!

If you wish to continue to address my query-- I'd be delighted to read what you have to say! :9

• 1 month later...

>Have any of you guys seen fabulously muscular PAN in San

>Francisco? He has a lot of reviews at the M4M Massage site,

>but I'd really be interested to see what you all are saying if

>he's given you one of his great, magical massages.

>

>Shoot if you can address my query! :9 :9 :9

Well, well, well! :9 My day and week were made just yesterday (02 April 2006). :9 I managed to make an appointment and was ABLE to see Pan. He's indeed a beautifully sculpted "David!" He gave me a vigorous massage (as mentioned by another poster who responded to my initial thread). And the culminating event which plays an integral role with his giving erotic massages, is indeed magnificent, to say the least! :9

Pan should be visited by all who desire such a massage! I usually don't have regular massages or ones that entail eroticism or sensualness, but I am 150% sold on many repeat visits to Pan. He is one "friggin'" sizzzzzzzzzzling guy! Read my review of the experience here within a few weeks as well as at http://www.MassageM4M.com.

And again, thanks, guys for encouraging me to pursue Pan and his expertise by responding to my initial query some weeks back!!!!

Archived