time to update NYC massage lists

Guest GBoy
This topic is 6661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

one of my fav masseur is leaving NY at the end of June. Big Tex jeremy. check him out at massagem4m under Jeremy, he is the one with all the tatoo, but a big sweet heart and lovely man. grade A+

I have tried couple new masseur recently.

Sebastian, who was mention here before, I think he also have a review on this site. Is one very sensual masseur. I think most of the guys will love him. He is based in Queens. Grade A

Eddie, from massagem4m, told me he had being doing this for a while now, he is a very sexy guy, the massage itself is relaxing, but he is in the nude, and not afraid to rub you with it. Grade A

Robert, or soul massage, from massagem4m, he is a handsome and quite guy, the whole experiences is very relaxing, but nothing sexual at all, I would like to have a little more of that add in to it, so I give him a B.

Mostly, my recent massage experiences had been pretty good, I tried to only tried guys who had reviews and not go with guys who's title is Body Rub.

Please feel free to add your takes and your discovery.

My A++ rate goes to Sebastian too, I think this guy will get MORE and MORE extremely satisfied clients>

He is magnificent!

I find only a little difficult for some reasons to get another appointment with him, which is something I REALLY want to do.

Archived