Keemani from huntington. most beautiful boy ever with

Guest endoman31
This topic is 6645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest endoman31

i answered an ad in Craigs list. He looks 21, beautiful shiny skin. Speaks beautifully. In the mirror of the hotel room I was pleased just to be next to him. I am 75 and not handsome. He stayed soft. His was a half-hour slot on the way to the beach with friends. I did get a BJ, the most expensive ever,100 for him and 45 for the motel. He tells me he offers full service, but he is str8 with leanings to Bi. If only I had a camera.

his blurb on craigs:

Handsome and Attractive 23 yr old. Boy in Very, Very, Very Good Shape with 5'11", 155 lbs, provide The Best Professional Sensual Massage in New York City, most of my clients book another session, I’m Versatile available for everything Safe and Sane to realize your Fantasies... so give me a call and we can set up an appointment....

Thanks keemani

Donation $100

EROTIC MASSAGE

you will find his current ad there with tele #. Do not expect the massage as promised.

Archived