Over the top in Floral Park, NY

Guest endoman31
This topic is 6607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest endoman31

I had a mssage session earlier today with a stunningly handsome twink who is one of the 'boys" at HotSensual Bodywork. You could do a lot worse. Part of the session was regular and part was sensual, and I got to love both parts, especially whole body contact at my rear and then front to front.

In response to my thank you I got the following from the senior member:

Right now any mutual touch session with Ricky, Jason, Pete or me is $135. Any session with Chris is $145. I "borrow" him from a yoga school on a limited basis. We also offer a 4-handed session with me and one of my guys for $220. I appreciate your offering to review us. ..I do hope to see you again and hope you have a good weekend.

Sensually yours,

Mike 516-328-7468 HotSensual@aol.com

Pick up and return to the LIRR station can be arranged. I drove. A typical one hour session involved 40-minutes conventional techniques, 20-minutes sensual techniques. I showered before leaving but had to do it solo as there is no sex in the session.

:9

Archived