Sensual Masseur in Miami/ Miami Beach area?

tony
This topic is 6565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JT, I wish I had heard about Steve or the person Stripfan reccomended before the loser I hired yesterday. Some guy who advertises in Hotspots! with no picture or name (big mistake on my part) but it did mention a website with a poor quality photo and description of what he looked like. A total scam artist, I cut my losses and walked away, not even attractive. I looked much better than he! On the website it says his name is Antonio and he is Spanish/Italian and 9" uncut. I am not making this up, he was 4" on a good day and totally out of shape, big fat belly, horribly and talked non stop about his ex b/f and why he left him. I left him in 30 minutes!!

JT, sorry for the delay, but I have been traveling. You are correct, I should warn people to stay away from this rip-off artist. He advertises as 9" on his site, he is 4" tops. He also claims 165 lbs., he is fat and out of shape, at least 210 for a short guy, huge gut and he whines and talks about South Beach, his ex b/f and just plain awful. Then to "touch" that tiny dick he ups the price, I declined and got up and left, he did nothing for me.

I did get experience!

Here is the link:

http://www.geocities.com/jocmassage/classic_blue.html

I will take your advice next time and see Steve, thanks.

Archived