NYC Best Masseur?

Guest GBoy
This topic is 6280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone wants to share some of recent good masseur with us in NYC? It's been awhile seems we start this topic. Just wondering if any new masseur shows some special skills or some old stars keep up with what they are doing.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to warn everyone about a guy I went to see tonight, his name is Miguel, located in East 30st. His massage is pretty light and nothing, and the whole thing end it in 20 mins, he just keep trying to get me off, at the same time I can't really do much to him. It was a total disappointment, It looks like he is staying at someone else apartment who is actually a real masseur, cause I see a massage table. I found him on Craig's list, I think he is also on men4rent. He does look like his picture, very hot and have some sexy tatoo. average size dick. I would love to upload his pix, after I figure out how.

My vote for best, at least of what I tried in 2006, goes to Sebastian, who advertizes at massagem4m. He is wonderful.

Among the masseurs who visited NY (both from LA) great (and HOT!)Jayson and Euromusclestud/Albert.

My next try will be Spyke and Eddie:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/spyrodon.shtml

http://www.massagem4m.com/masseur.cfm?id=12581

Anyone ever tried one of these two hotties?

I have tried Eddie, he is an awesome guy, the massage is very sensual, a little bit on the lighter side for me, but overall is a good experience. The happy ending is very erotic, but within limits as most of erotic massage are. But Eddie is friendly and always book solid. just make sure you book early. Very muscular, a little bit shorter than average, but still very hot.

Guest endoman31

I lifted Jonas' ad from massagem4m. I have been to him numerous times. He gets my vote for Manhattan:

Massage for Today's Lifestyle

Name: JOnas Type of Massage:

Massage for Today's Lifestyle Therapeutic (Non-Erotic)

Contact Info: Rate:

(H) (646) 337-7691

Incall: $120 / 60 minutes, $160 / 90 minutes

Outcall: Starting at $150 / 60 minutes

Times: Serving the Following Cities :

Morning

Noon/Lunch

Afternoon

Evening

Night Manhattan/NYC

Payment Accepted:

Cash, P

Do tell us your experience, from his review, he sounds like a very hot Bi-gay friendly kind of guy. And it seems like he will give you a happy ending.

I'm elated that this thread is here. I saw a former NYC masseur, Jake of JakesBodyWorks, (who's previously been at the TOP of NYC's list) a few weeks back, and men-- he has been the BEST for me thus far and possibly will be my ongoing masseur for a while in San Francisco.

In May of this year, I'll be in NYC for a few days before taking off for Egypt. The recommendations here will help me immensely, as I want to get a very, very good massage before departing! :9

really depends what kind of guys you are attracted to. And what type of massage you are looking for, I can give you some suggestion, or if you have someone in mind I can tell u if I try him before.

Archived