No Blocked Calls

Ajac
This topic is 6397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My guess is it's a two part deal.

One is security. If the guy is making an out call to you, it gives him a better idea of who he is dealing with.

The other probably has to do with flakes. I know they get a lot of crank calls all day and night. Also, It's easy to call from a blocked line and make an appointment. then when you flake out, the guy can't call you to find out what's up. Also, a client who reveals his phone is more likely to be serious about a massage.

But I am just guessing here. Might be nice for a masseur to check in here and give you his answer.

Guest josephga

RE: No Blockheads

being a massage therapist myself going on 9 years. I wont accept blocked calls. I did when i first started out and i learned really fast. security is the main reason. I work from home and i dont want strangers in my home that have issues with me having their number. trust is a 2 way street. Then theres no shows, every no show i had were the ones that called from blocked numbers. If someone emails me they must confirm the appointment by phone if not no service..

• 2 weeks later...

Trust is an issue. If you can't trust your masseur with your phone number then how can you be trusted to show up for your session? The other problem is people calling at 3 am and breathing heavy while they jack off and get their jollies...

I only book clients through my website, which weeds out those people who aren't serious about getting a good massage.Most people have web access these days.

Archived