STR8 Masseur NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone ever used the Service's of "STR8 Masseur" who Advertise's on Rentboy NYC? He says he's a NYS Licensed Massage Therapist. He's got a Muscle Worship type of Bod definitely.

He's Located way Uptown on 135th ST? I'm pretty sure he has been around for quite awhile now.

Thanks for any 411..I'm thinking he MAY be worth that Long Uptown Train Ride! LOL :p :P :p

Guest scortlovr

I think he was reviewed/discussed on this forum quite some time ago. His name was Alan or Allen. From what I remember, if it's the same guy, he gave a decent massage but with little interaction (which is why I never hired him, in spite of the hot pics). Apparently he really is straight (that would explain the lack of interaction!), which I know is a turn on to some. But again, this may be another guy altogether, so if you want to take a chance . . .

glutes..Sorry..I ran across his AD on Rentboy..But donot have the link. "STR8 Massage" does not come up with anything.

His photo's do LOOK like possibly OLD Stripper Shots also..come to think of it! LOL

BUT now I am guessing it isn't worth the Ride waaay Uptown! LOL ;-)

Archived