Asian Muscle Massage

Lucky
This topic is 5806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I live in Palm Springs and could really use a massage. I checked out the website and it looks interesting. Lots of options. Not really sure which one to go for. I've seen these guys at the gym. They seemed a bit older than their stated age and pictures, but I'm not a great judge of such things. You seem to have a preference for Dylan. Maybe I should wait until October. Unfortunately I couldn't find any reviews on either masseur.

No formal reviews have been written, although many comments have been made in the Deli about these two.

Yes, I prefer Dylan. Daniel is very muscular and Dylan is buff in a gymnast way. Daniel has a bigger cock, Dylan has more charm. They both give great regular massage. For body to body massage, I prefer Dylan, partly because he is more my type and partly because his style of massage suits me better. The effort each puts into his massage is commendable. There is no slacking off by either of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Dylan is back!! He arrived in Palm Springs late Sunday.

Saw him for a 90 minute massage yesterday.

It was a wonderful nude full body oil body-to-body massage.

The most sensual massage I have had.

Besides being a great masseur with a great build, he is a charming, sweet person.

He'll be in town for about 3 months.

• 2 weeks later...

I had occasion to speak to Dylan this week. He will be in PS until January, unfortunately missing the Hooville dinner. His massage continues to amaze me...someday I am going to go for the 2 hour one and see what he can do in two hours that he can't do in one and a half!

• 1 year later...

Archived