Craigslist Phoenix

Lucky
This topic is 6050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last weekend I went for two massages in Phoenix. The first was from this craigslist ad:

CUTE SEXY STUD EROTIC SENSUAL NUDE MASSAGE - m4m - 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-583277157@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-02-22, 3:23PM MST

BOTH IN THE NUDE,MUTUAL TOUCH WELCOME.I OFFER A VERY HOT EROTIC SENSUAL FULL BODY NUDE MASSAGE WITH FULL RELEASE OF ALL YOUR TENSION AND STRESS.HAVE A GOOD TIME ALL IN YOUR NEEDS BY ATTRACTIVE CUTE ASIAN BOY.27YO,5'6,135LBS,28W,SMOOTH&SLIM,DECENT IN-SHAPE,7UNC&THICK,BIG SHOOTER,HOT BUBBLE BUTT,LOOKS GUARANTEED(D/D FREE)VERY CLEAN&SAFE.PRIVATE,DISCREET AND AFFECTIONATE.$70/IN $90/OUT FULL HOUR.I DON'T CHECK EMAIL OFTEN SO PLEASE CALL.602-332-8006.THANKS...THAI.

Well, he lied about the "both in the nude" part as he refused to remove his little speedos. When I asked to see his bubble butt, he pulled the speedos down about an inch. On the phone he said I would see him shoot a big load, but I didn't because he didn't. "Mutual touch" also did not seem to be on the menu, but I did not push the issue.

He asked for his money upfront in my hotel room. I said, "No. Bye bye." He changed his mind and proceeded to the massage.

I think he was wanting a quick one, but I didn't let him do that and he did, over 45 minutes, give me an okay massage. He asked me about 450 times if I liked it. That's ten times per minute...hmmm, maybe it was more.

He made sure I knew that he was hard, and, when push came to shove, he pulled it out from his shorts and asked me I really wanted to have a lot of fun. I said no, we're doing okay. Don't you think a "a lot of fun" meant a higher price too? I did.

He says he is Thai, from Bangkok, in the US eight months studying English. It's true that I had a hard time understanding him on the phone, but not in person. I used a couple of Thai phrases with him, but he didn't understand them. Finally, I asked him if he had been trained at Wat Po, the famous massage school at the temple of the reclining Buddha in Bangkok. He said he had never heard of that one.

Well, I got off and it was an okay massage, but he sure talked too much.

Then I told our fellow poster Lurker Speaks about the experience and he recommended his masseur, Mario Guillen, who Lurker met on craigslist. I met Mario in his apartment where he had a very nice setup for massage. Not only that, he was good, extremely good. He has hands that melt you and he knows where to put them. The entire massage was a wonderous sensual experience and I thank Lurker for the referral. I don't know Mario's craigslist number, but his email is theperfecttouch4you@hotmail.com. Truth in advertising definitely! He charged $65 for the incall and provided a fresh cold bottle of water afterwards. A very nice guy.

Mario didn't talk nearly as much as Thai, but then, his hands said it all!

Guest josephga

I laugh at a great deal of the ads i read on the cl. why would people put dd free, dick size or top bottom in a 70ish a hour massage ad? or post dick pics with no face showing in a massage.. i use these peoples mistakes in my favor when i post on the cl. i post fully clothed face showing pics, a pic of the table, i talk about my massage not my dick or my ass. i offer a no pay walk out option if your arnt happy within the first 15 minutes of the session... i can post such ad on the cl and be fully booked for that day with 30 minutes...

Archived