NYC Rentboy ===Limited Time In NYC===?

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You mean this one?

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=111174&Location=229

He originally started posting in the Bodyworkers section with those pics, under the heading Suck Off The Straight Masseur, an ad that now appears with different pics butthe same number:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=123102&Location=229

The body certainly looks the same, but I'm a little thrown off by the face. Still the head size in proportion to the body is the same for both entries.

I personally have no experience with this guy but I also am curious if anyone else does.

And all of this for $120! How do this people get away with this? There are so many fake ads in rentboy ny right now--blatantly using someone else pictures including their face. There must be a large tourist trade here. I can't imagine the locals falling for this stuff.

Dick..Unfortunately very True! There are many a Tourist sitting in a Hotel Room Cruisin thru Rentboy/NYC..

Someone passed along that the reply to an email from these ADS....Beside's it being an "Auto Response"..Is nothing BUT a Big Red Flag!

BUT these Tourista's are a Hungry Group! LOL ;-)

Guest testtube

This is an ad for a massage parlor (sounds pretty shady to me) on 34th Street. Usually they advertise as "All Men's Spa". They put ads on all the sites with pics of different guys, none of whom actually work there. I'd stay away.

Yep, I tried that spa once, it's such a rip off, they had only one masseur there who is a muscular black guy, he is not bad to look at, but not what the ad suggested. And half the time he gave me a salt scrub on the table, then take me to rise off, then another half an hour, he did some light massage, 15mins in, he asked me if I would like to have some extra, I said no, then he got annoyed. The room is hot with no windows and have some women masseur stand by also. You should totally avoid this place at once.

Archived