WE=ME™, FRATERNITY, this is title of a guy's 500 dollars massage

Guest GBoy
This topic is 6039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw this guy's ad on massagem4m.com,

http://www.massagem4m.com/zenith

CAUTION = FEAR ? NOT! AVOID FEAR AT ALL COST. FEAR IS THE NATURAL SELECTOR. My dear brothers, My name is Steven; Bi-sexual man. Bi-sexuality and high concept thinking are happily merging these past days. Being gay, muddle headed; and broken-hearted nearly 33 years : we are a bit surprised ... by these new circumstances .. to say the least. For the time being work will continue for any "man of industry" wishing to be naked and touched by a heart/mind healthy brother. Dressed at start in underwear we will not guarantee erotic nature, unless; caution allow we merge with the infinite. This policy is true for those of us already in acquaintance : IF I DON'T FEEL YOU OR YOU DON'T FEEL ME, WE WILL STOP THE MASSAGE AND PART WAYS FREELY, AMICABLY if ... we agree .. by mid-pointe massage; or full 3o minutes time. Please choose 1 FULL hour time @ $5oo or choose 2 FULL hours time @ $1,OOO In Severn House W. 73 St., NYC; USA. Out call pricing will vary. We may shower together before/after ( not guaranteed ). WE=ME™ expects payment regardless we feel released or not. We must feel release together to be truly released (not guaranteed). Full compensations may be expected past mid-pointe or 3o minutes time. ATTENTION : WE=ME™ is mandated to love and respect everyone. We refuse vulgarity. As of February 11, 2008; 4:20 P.M. EST : WE=ME™ IS CORPORATION. ASK FOR SEX : BE FLATLY REFUSED AND DENIED ADMISSION TO SEVERN HOUSE! Giving $7,ooo for education at Body Electric School and Certified by that Berkeley, California; spur of Eselan Institute, Big Sur; California ( world renowned touch-stone of love). WE=ME™ will earnestly strive to improve work-strength and deliver the highest standards of cleanliness ever more. Fraternity is driven of love and is not merely our sexual imperative at play. Our intention is to discover/understand "ALL MEN AND WOMEN LOVE ALL MEN AND WOMEN". We are a natural healthy happy people. We are fraternity. We are brothers who love and trust each other, I UNDERSTAND THIS NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE; better late than never. The massage provided will be extremely loving and nurturing in nature : THIS I PLEDGE! Please forgive my frank and open spiritual awakening. Leave message for appointment with the Public Branch Exchange listed at terminus. I PLEDGE TO RETURN ACCEPTABLE PHONE MESSAGES BY 12:00 P.M., E.S.T. : NEXT DAY. With one massage daily,GIVING MY REPEAT MEN PRIORITY; : access IS LIMITED. I BELIEVE SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS MAY STILL BE WITHIN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY. Only time will tell. We reserve the right to refuse callers. CANCELATION IS ACCEPTABLE 3 MINUTES IN-ADVANCE OF APPOINTMENT. NO-SHOWS MAY BE FORGIVEN. WE ADMIT VISITORS ONLY 3o MINUTES BEFORE OUR APPOINTED TIME. WE=ME (TRADEMARK) IN FRATERNITY Mr. Steven Andre-Carvalho Severn House, NYC; USA. carvalhosteven@yahoo.com & (917) 528-0028

It was weird, I saw this guy about an year ago, he was charging normal fee and seems like a nice guy. But I just read his new profile, it's was really weird. He claim now he has became a "bi-sexual". And he used " not guaranteed" a lot, Plus now he sees himself as a corporation. All together with a price tag of 500US dolars an hour or 1000 for two hours.

In person, he is pretty average looking, but he does have a really big piece down there. I don't know if that's worth 500 dollars.

Is it just me or he had gonna a bit over the edge...

Archived