Outstanding Masseur Who Advertises on Craigslist in San Francisco!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 6001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last spring I drove to San Francisco and had a rather good massage from Alejandro who advertises on Craigslist.com frequently with an ad that states "EROTIC AND SENSUAL - m4m - 28 (downtown/civic/van ness!

Well, Alexandro's ad is worth one's visit to see him. When I saw him the first time, the massage was above average, but about a month ago, it was stellar and indeed sensual as well as erotic. At one point he lay on my back and eased up and down for a short while, using his fingers and titillating my crack with his dick. Gosh, at that time I'd wanted him to take me and turn the massage into a sexual encounter/experience.

I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it felt stimulating and definitely excited me.

Before the massage ended, I asked him if I could suck his dick! He smiled and replied in a nice manner, "No." I, in turn, smiled back and gave a slight laugh.

The guy's handsome, stunningly lightly muscled has a pleasant and easy personality, was conversant, and in the end he gave me an outstanding, sensual and erotic masssage!! :9 :9 :9

Guest josephga

lol in most cases i get on the back of the table like that too and lightly glide my body over the client. at-least you asked if you could suck his dick b4 he said no. iv had a few jerks try too help themselves too mine without asking first then they feel embarrassed when i say don't

Archived