Fabulous massage in Atlanta

Jon
This topic is 5888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you find yourself in Atlanta you MUST experience Ron, aka AtlantaFantasyBodywork. You can check out his site on MassageM4M for all of the details.

Suffice it to say, you will have one of the most PHENOMENAL experiences in your life. His techniques, his style, his warm personality, his studio all serve to propel you into orbit!! I scheduled two sessions while I was there on business and realize that if I lived in Atlanta, I would be bankrupt by now. It is the epitomy of legitmate massage therapy with the most spectacular ending imaginable!

Any further questions, let me know!

You want more? OK...Here goes: The entire massage built upon a steady flow from theraputic to sensual. The massage studio compliments this spirit in its ambience, decor, music, etc. Ron really hits a home run when he uses his entire body to massage your back. It is hard to describe other than it is an incredible feeling. Towards the end of the session, the "release" is absolutely pleasurable and the culmination of an hour and a half of bliss...THEN, the icing on the cake, are the warm, wet towels, the "sponge bath" and the feather brushed over your body when all is said and done. PURE ECSTASY.

I hope this is enough of a "description"...Truthfully, experiences such as this are a bit beyond the description of words. Trust me when I tell you that it will be a treat that you will long remember and most anxious to repeat!

Thanks, man, for giving us your take on this experience. It brought on more enticement!

On Monday, March 31, 2008, I was scheduled to see this masseur. Unfortunately, because of problems (on my part) preceding this date, I had to cancel. I was really pissed, as I'd looked forward for quite a while to experience this bliss from this man.

Within the near future, if I find myself in "HOTLANTA," I'll definitely contact in hopes to connect! :-)

Archived