This Week at The Gaiety (Dec 8 Review) Comments Welcome

Lucky
This topic is 6809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for the review, NYO. My only comment is about is the dj (Sat.). They are hard enough to understand sometimes, but this guy needs to practice saying names in English. I had no idea what some of the names were until I read this review.

RE: This Week at The Gaiety (Dec 8 Review) Comments Wel...

Great show this week and a line up that was out of this

world. I was beside myself guess I am schizophrenic after

all .I was always told I am a little nuts. I loved

Dave, Giovinna, Tyler, Mico and Cameron. I was so empressed I

went back to see the show several times. It should be a good show

this week as well. I undestand Trevor and Austin will

both be performing this comeing weekend. Those two

alone are worth the price of admission.

RE: Line-up 12-12-02

The week-day seven dancer line up included: Cory, Christian, Ben, Gino, Cameron, Jordan, and Marlone... Ben put on another very entertaining performance. He came out as a "sex instructor" wearing his doctor's outfit and began a dialogue with the patrons. No music at the start, but lots of audience participation. He brought along his doctor's bag, passed around a sign in sheet, and gave us toys and magazines to play with and look at. It was great! His performance was really needed for this very slow afternoon. Coop

Dam I missed it. I just Love Ben and if he ever wants

to give me a examination , I gladly let him and bend over

backwards. Which is hard right now considering I have a bad

case of Sciatic , but hell who cares. This Man has so much

sex appeal I just love him. The last time I saw him he gave

me his torn up Tee shirt . Ok I begged him for it I admit it

but he did give it too me. Hes sweet and oh so sexy. I am looking forward to seeing him perform this saturday evening. Now on too

Cameron, what can I say about Cameron hes such a gentleman .Hes

sweet and did I tell you he speaks french.! I love those french

speaking men. Cameron is a very sexy guy who can french with me

any time.well thats it for now guys hope to see you all come saturday

nite.

Guest Armand Tesla

Johny, a young boy, excellent dancer, mischievous smile, nice body though not nearly as muscular as the preceding collection. He’s very flirty on stage and was definitely this week’s choice for twink lovers. <<

Sounds like a cutie. Any pics of him available on the 'net?

Hi Armand!

>Johny, a young boy, excellent dancer, mischievous smile, nice

>body though not nearly as muscular as the preceding

>collection. He’s very flirty on stage and was definitely this

>week’s choice for twink lovers. <<

>

>Sounds like a cutie. Any pics of him available on the 'net?

You can ENJOY him at http://www.koxxx.com

He has also a video which you can check out on the same web site.

I hope this can help. He is certainly a cutie :9

Luso

:D

Welcome to This Week at The Gaiety. It was a very good show this week, with a nice mix of muscle, big dicks and even some entertainment thrown in. I only got to see the marathon show one night so my review will be abbreviated and won’t contain some of the dancers who were on the card Saturday night (and even late on Friday; I hear that Angel and Felipe were on stage after my departure; a new guy named Marky was there on Saturday).

As always, the opinions expressed in this review are mine. We all have different considerations when observing and interacting with these studs, so if we don’t agree, that’s totally fine. This commentary is intended for entertainment purposes, not to be a definitive guide. Please feel free to send me your comments, thoughts and questions at nyobsrvr@aol.com or add your comments on the Message Center thread in the Deli section on this website.

1. Giovanni, a very entertaining performer, great dancer, very interactive, exceptional eye contact, always a creative show. This time, Giovanni was wearing an outfit that was a loose fitting ensemble that looked a bit like a sarong but it had legs instead of being a wrap around. He used that effectively during his show and ultimately stripped down to a little tiny loincloth. Who could complain, he was even barefoot! As for Gio’s body, he looks great. He’s definitely worked hard on his body and it shows. He’s extremely personable and is always among the most popular guys on stage.

2. Tyler, a hot blond, packing more muscle than I recall from the last few appearances. He looks great, very handsome, very much like the college quarterback. He is a bit too serious on stage for me, rarely smiling, but off stage, he’s very personable and is a nice guy. I think he has a lot of attitude on stage. He does, however, show off his large dick (this was a good week you size queens out there) and butt well, both are excellent specimens.

3. Dave, a sexy muscular guy, a bit older than most of the others, but he oozes sexuality. He is a good dancer, has a nice smile and what a great personality. He always seems to enjoy what he’s doing on stage and his show reflects that. There was commentary elsewhere that Dave was not in peak shape. I thought he looked very good and is always exceptionally ruggedly handsome. Dave has a very nicely toned body, a decent sized dick which sometimes drips on stage (not really on stage; Dave catches it and tastes it on his tongue).

4. Jesse, a blond sandwich for Dave. Jesse was looking the most muscular I’ve ever seen him. He looked much bigger and more toned than I remember seeing him. He had a dark tan, maybe a tad too much, but he looked very good. Still, his show was pretty unmotivated on stage. It’s like he’s going through the motions. He’s nice eye candy, so I’m not one to complain. I think Jesse’s best feature is his bubble butt, still a keeper.

5. Mico Valentine, a sexy muscular performer, his show continues to evolve. He’s a good dancer, perhaps learning a lot from Giovanni whose moves he seems to be incorporating into his routine. I am happy to see that Mico has gotten rid of the shades he used to wear; it’s a huge improvement. He’s a very sexy guy, great chest, nice butt cheeks and he’s increasingly able to get a good hard-on. I think he’s gotten a lot more comfortable on stage. Rumor has it that he will be appearing in an upcoming Playgirl (more to come on that topic).

6. Tony, a smaller, but nicely toned guy, with a lot of attitude on stage. He was smiling a bit more this week and seemed a tad friendlier. He comes out on stage and pretty much just walks back and forth, not much going on, no attempt at dancing. He does make decent contact with the audience, some confident smiles, as if to say “you know you want me, don’t you?” Tony has a nice physique, an ample sized dick and still has a nice butt. While not my favorite performer, he clearly has a following as there is a thread in the Message Center about him (be careful, there are two Tony’s in recent weeks and there are threads on both).

7. Johny, a young boy, excellent dancer, mischievous smile, nice body though not nearly as muscular as the preceding collection. He’s very flirty on stage and was definitely this week’s choice for twink lovers. He’s very personable, friendly in the lounge and I know has established an excellent following. He knows how to charm the audience, very entertaining show.

8. Trevor, looking even bigger than ever (not necessarily a good thing in my mind), he’s a beautiful specimen of manhood. He comes out and does a little dancing, smiles a bit (great smile when he smiles) and shows off his tremendous body better than just about anyone. He knows how to pose and is effective at showing off his assets in the best possible way. He’s very personable once you get to know him. I think some think he has a lot of attitude. I don’t think that at all. Trevor has a great peach-fuzzy bubble butt and a nice dick and his chest and legs are something I could stare at for hours.

9. Cameron, making his return to the Gaiety after quite a few months off. This blond looked really good; he is not as ripped as I’ve seen him, but he looked great in a natural state. His act on stage was a bit improved, a little more dancing than before, a bit more smiling. It was nice chatting with him in the lounge. He’s a very personable and intelligent guy. You can check him out at his website, http://www.cameronjulien.com

10. Ray, a big Brazilian, this time wearing a jumpsuit that said Naughty Wear on it. He is a very sexy man, full with a big dick, a hairy chest, nicely muscled. He tried to dance a bit and even smiled some. He’s always very friendly on stage, stopping by to thank patrons for their tips. I like when he “accidentally” exposes the head of his dick in his first number. Like many Brazilians, Ray is not as inhibited as many of the others.

11. Derek, another big dick, this one accompanied by a big pair of balls. He’s a handsome man, nice smile, good personality. I like his act better when he wears a nice dress shirt, makes him look really classy. It’s funny watching Derek come out for his first number with the outline of his dick showing prominently through his pants. There is more to this guy than just his dick.

12. Kevin (Friday only), a muscular platinum blond, nice body, great ass, very personable on stage. He needs to take off some clothes in his first number. When I told him this again, he said no, never, people like the fantasy. I think he is totally wrong. People do not go to watch the dancers “dance”. They go to see their hot bodies displayed on stage. Kevin told me he’s pictured on the 2nd page of Hx this week. Interesting picture!

That’s it for this week. Next week is shaping up nicely. I believe that Ben, Yannick, Corey, Christian and Marlone will be there, along with a newcomer from California named Marky (http://www.markyxposed.com ).

Have a great week and see you next time around.

Hugs,

NYO

• 3 years later...
Guest JohnPela

RE: This Wk at The Gaiety (Dec 8 '02Review) Comments Welcome

Third and last blast from the past of the NY Oberserver reviews for those that remember them. If you are new to this site enjoy!

Archived