Action Bar, Budapest

russ791
This topic is 7002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

UP:Action Bar, Budapest

It's been a while since anybody's asked, and now that I will be flying there for the first time ever myself, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on this or other places with strippers, dancers and rent boys in Budapest?

>Will be traveling in Budapest, Hungaria, next week. Has

>anyone been there: ACTION BAR? What is it like? How are the

>male strippers? Tipping policy? Rooms for private shows? Fees?

>Rules? Rent boys?

>

>Thanks!

Have fun!

MrB

I was there several years ago but didn't make the Action Bar. There is a something must do while there: get a message. Budapest is the capital of therapeutic massage (and perhaps a few others). I best in my opinion was a practioner named Petor at the gay Magnum Sauna. He seemed straight but looked like a just retired, muscular, greco roman wrestler and wore a singlet but there was nothing specifically erotic about the session. However, the message was so good my partner and I went back for seconds before we left. Besides, I guess you could get all the sex you wanted in the sauna itself.

Budapest was developed over several mineral springs, and there are a number of "bath" houses in Budapest some specifically for the gay trade. One of the most famous is the one in the Gellert Hotel which is not specifically gay but is a gem of Art Deco design. Be sure to check it out.

Be well: stay horny

eunuchkarl

Archived