Ben Versace Performing Next Two Weeks . . .

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 7138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

No, Ben Versace will not be performing next week at the Gaiety but instead will be in the Windy City performing at Madrigals Club. Ben Versace will be at Madrigals, the N. Clark Street in Andersonville area neighborhood strip club/bar, at 10pm to 2am (until 3am Saturday night) from Tuesday night March 8th through Sunday, March 13th. The strippers perform about 15 minute sets on the raized stage with a pole. Then in between their next set circulate through the bar and also provide nude or g-string lap dances to horny bar patrons in the upstairs rooms. Website name: http://www.madrigalsclub.com

Ben Versace will also be performing the next week at Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted Street (across from Roscoe's Bar) the nights of March 15th, 17th and 18th and possibly Saturday night, March 19th.

If you will be in Chicago, both of these bars are friendly and fun places to drink and see some of the hottest male strippers in the MidWest.

Ben Versace is known for his creative strip performances. Hopefully, someone from Chicago will "spark" this thread with a first hand report of Ben's performance at Madrigals.

Guest JohnPela

>Ok Mr Pela, It seems you have contact with Mr Versace,

>when is he coming back to the Gaiety? I dont think the

>conflicting schedules cant be conflicting this long....

>Any info?

Maybe Tazmanian you should ask TonyTender who seems to be more up on this then me.

From my viewpoint, as I have been to the Chicago venues and the Gaiety frequently: the tips at Madrigals or Cocktail in Chicago are much more then any tips that can be earned at the Gaiety stage (and much shorter working hours). Add the lap dances at Madrigals and of course the influence of alcohol and its a very good place for a male stripper to perform. That's why Jason Adonis, GQ and others perform there.

BTW, Tazmanian, I hope you haven't been in contact with any Tazmanian Devils lately... very sad about their health situation.

>Tony Tender, Any Ben V comments ?

>

>

\

http://files.photojerk.com/tonytender/Neo01.jpg

You know what I will say again and again.

Dancers avoid problems no matter who they are.

Ben is not a dancer, he is a performer. He doesn't deserve another possible confrontation with the NEO guy.

No matter what Denise says, Ben will not be back unless NEO is outta there! This is a cover of course.

Same goes for Hugo and about another 2 dancers that I know of that had their run.....inns with Neo and just left in the middle of their performing week.

It is the same old story. Nothing will change unless there is a DJ change from within the walls of the G.....erico (Mr. Neopolitan)

No one believes this? Wait and see. :7

I sit back and wait for the change to happen after management realizes what their employee is doing to the moral of the GOOD dancers.

I said my piece and it's been a while. :+

Guest JohnPela

>>Tony Tender, Any Ben V comments ?

>Dancers avoid problems no matter who they are.

>Ben is not a dancer, he is a performer. He doesn't deserve

>another possible confrontation with the NEO guy.

>No matter what Denise says, Ben will not be back unless NEO is

>outta there! This is a cover of course.

TonyTender:

It is the Gaiety and NYC fans loss if a performer like Ben Versace doesn't strip there.

During the next two weeks Ben Versace's large Chicago fan base will be able to see him strip at Madrigals (and partake of lap dances) and Cocktail (strip only venue over St Patrick's Weekend).

Gaiety patrons currently have Dr/Master Mike but wouldn't it be nice to have performers of the caliber like Dr Mike and Ben/Dr Versace perform the same week or monthly?

Guest JohnPela

>TonyTender:

>It is the Gaiety and NYC fans loss if a performer like Ben

>Versace doesn't strip there.

>During the next two weeks Ben Versace's large Chicago fan base

>will be able to see him strip at Madrigals (and partake of lap

>dances) and Cocktail (strip only venue over St Patrick's

>Weekend).

I can testify that Ben Versace is in top strip club form. He is all muscles. He is small swimmers build but when he flexes you realize that every inch of him is toned muscle. I had the pleasure of seeing him perform recently at the Warehouse29 dance club/bar in Greensboro, NC. Ben performed two songs similar to his Gaiety shows. He got the mostly cute young college age crowd aroused and tossing money to him. It got even more frenzied at the end of the night after the strip dances when Ben Versace was taking a shower in the four-sided glass enclosed shower in the middle of the bar area. It was literally raining currency. BTW, the patrons are really cute and polite young college gay guys and its a fun place to be on a Friday and Saturday night if you are in the middle of NC.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace Performing At Cocktail Bar-N. Halsted, Boystown

If you were in Chicago this past weekend and didn't get to see Ben Versace strip at Madrigals Club, well you missed one of the most creative, sexy, fun and entertaining male strippers in the country perform. Also, Madrigals Club is a fun local bar with hot strippers... check it out when you are in the area.

Well, if you are still in Chicago this week (and didn't make it to Madrigals or even if you did visit Madrigals), you still have a chance to see Ben Versace perform at Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted, across from Roscoe's Bar. It looks like you won't see him perform at the Gaiety in the near future, so take advantage of this opportunity.

Ben Versace will be performing tomorrow- Tuesday night, Thursday and Friday nights and possibly Saturday night. So to celebrate St. Patrick's Day you can go to Cocktail Bar and show up with some green tips for the male strippers. It is also a very fun neighborhood bar.

No offense taken icetenor... I don't smoke, so...

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Performing At Cocktail Bar-N. Halsted, Boystown

Well on another thread it was announced that tonight is the last night that the Gaiety will be open ... after 10:30 pm show tonight it closes down. Well, that is a real shock. Coming to NYC will not be the same without the Gaiety being open. Many fond memories there.

Well as a leadin, those of you in Chicago to see Mr. Gaiety 2003, Ben Versace, perform tonight and tomorrow night at Cocktail. Cooper, wrote several times in the past 2 years that seeing Ben Versace strip was alone worth the price of the Gaiety admission. Enjoy his performance while it lasts... and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Archived