Gaiety Dancers 03/14/05

tazmanian5230
This topic is 7137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Taz! Thanks for the update here.

I don't think pictures are really needed this week since the show is almost a total repeat from a month ago.

Maybe best to copy and paste from strings in the past month.

I don't see a Sasha photo and ( God forbid! ) if you will ever see a photo of Devon anywhere either. His protective GOD Daddy of Sugar will see to that. :+

Have you heard from VDN at all?

Take care

Jaguar

http://img2.uploadimages.net/85393407.jpg

Taylor

http://www.remingtons.com/images/dancers/71529403221.jpg

Johnny

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/Giano2.jpg

Nick

http://files.photojerk.com/tonytender/nick.jpg

Stephano (is this the correct one from Chicago?)

http://www.madrigalsclub.com/dancers/Dancer-Gino1.jpg

NEO (not appearing this week due to lower back pain)

http://files.photojerk.com/tonytender/adj.jpg

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 3.14.05

At Tuesday's 1:30 show there were 8 dancers.

1. JAGUAR: from the metro area, he has a ripped/cut, slender build.

2. DEVON: also from the metro area, he's this week's featured dancer and perhaps the most muscular in the lineup. He also knows a lot of patrons as he was smiling from stage at many of them.

3. NICK: from Stock, he has a soft medium build and the biggest/thickest uncut cock in the lineup.

4. TAYLOR: a dancer at Remington's, he's a very youthful looking 26yo., with a slender athletic build. He has the fattest balls in this lineup.

5. NATE: new to the G, he's from Atlanta and dances at Swinging Richards. He's tall, with a slender, chiseled build. He wore a cap for both his numbers.

6. JOHNNY: dances at Madrigals and in Miami. He's a muscular Latino/Italian. He was rock hard for both songs and is well endowed.

7. STEPHANO, aka Gino at Madrigals. He has a tight, lean, muscular build. He was rock hard for both songs.

8. SASHA: new to the G, he's a 6'6" college basketball player on the West Coast. He probably would have done better bouncing a basketball on stage rather than doing some goofy looking dance moves. He's from Eastern Europe and speaks Russian. He has a medium, soft build.

A better than average show this week.

RE: GAIETY LINEUP FOR THE WEEK OF 3.14.05

On the NY section of Rentboy.com, there are pictures and contact information on:

JAGUAR: the muscular and ripped 21yo, who's 5'11", 180lbs, and 8" cut.

TAYLOR: a Remington's dancer with blond hair, blue eyes, a tight-slender build, with an 8" cock, and fat balls.

AUSTIN fans will enjoy the new TV show called "Mr. Romance". It's on the Oxygen Station at 8pm every Monday and is repeated during the week. For Cablevision subscribers it's channel 180... The show, hosted by Fabio, is about 12 male models who are competing for a prize of $100,000 and the rights to have their picture on the cover of a romance novel. Each week 2 models are eliminated based on their talents or lack of. Perhaps not the most exciting show, but there are a dozen great looking guys who parade around in their well stacked briefs.

Fuck rods and butts to be exact. I caught the 3:30 show on 3/15 and had a great time watching all those hot dancers:

Jaguar: hot body, nice guns, big uncut dick. Most perfect ass in the show.

Devon: the big boy of the week. Nice big arms, chest. Liked how he smiled, pulled on his right nipple, towered over you and stroked. Liked that he did not shave off his pubes. (Note to Cooper: is this Devon from CT?)

Nick: not much into the interaction, but has the goods between his legs. Thats one big fat Canadian sausage. He stroked it and licked it and fucked his nipple with it.

Taylor: looks 19 in his pics, 23 on stage and is really 27. I didn't think he was twinky at all. Nice muscular slim body, nice tan line (yay) and a nice fat uncut dick. Came out for his second number with it standing almost straight up. Very smart handsome sexy guy in public or private (lol). Highly recommended.

Nate: kinda the b-boy look, cap hid his face the first number then he switched it around. Long lean body, amazing abs.

Johnny: peeled open his jeans and showed his already hard cock, then jumped and ripped of his stripper jeans. Big guy, nice body, yet another thick uncut cock.

Stephano: handsomer in person than in his pics. Hair wow---crazy spikes. Long leaner body type. Another hot ass.

Sasha: body: nice long baskeball player type. He's what, 8 foot tall. Cute. If he stood on tiptoe he would have hit the ceiling. Dressed in basketball outfit. Dances like, well, a white boy jock with no rhythm. I know this is his first time at the G, and you dont see my pale celtic ass on stage, but his "dancing" was really not up the the standards of the other guys. Lets hope he gets better.

I will say the only times I heard the stage shake was with Thomas the Swede, Dave Angelo's backflips and Sasha uhm er "dancing"

All in all the guys were hot, hung, entertaining.

I like everyone else miss VDN's posts. If someone can suggest a free pic posting site, I'll do something like his guess which Gaiety ass contest. That and I took pics of the outside of the G so we can get rid of that old pixilated one.

-Arik

Arik,

Thanks for your hump-day update...I agree that it was an entertaining line-up, plenty to like. By the way, yes the Devon on stage is the Devon from CT. Among my favorites were Johnny, Taylor, Nate, Jaguar...did I leave out anybody?

Johnny should be known as the "Rocket Man", because he's got a thick rocket in his pants that never quits...I don't know how he does it!

Wow, and not to mention he seems to be a nice guy to boot, much more in touch with the audience than most dancers. Any info on his privates?

Taylor, another hottie...not as twinkish as I imagined, he's got abs as taut as a trampoline and you could bounce a silver dollar off them...His eyes and lips and very sexy and he plays the pretty, sexy boy to the hilt on stage, almost too aloof for me, but if you say he's a good one in private, I'll take your word for it.

Nate was right up there as well...I loved his lanky, blond muscular body, great abs, nips and those low hangers bouncing on stage were almost too much...very, very hot!

Jaguar - Did have a very sexy tapered waist build and beautiful muscular bod. I couldn't get into his movement on stage...I thought he looked was trying out for a marching band, but very sexy guy nonetheless.

>I had a chance to talk to Taylor a couple of times a few

>weeks ago when he was visiting at Boardwalk. He seemed very

>nice, open and bright. Not at all stuck up. Easy to talk with

>and very good looking.

Thanks JeanClaude for the info...I agree with you that Taylor is extremely good looking and sexy...Of course, now I'm not sure how or when I'll get the chance to see him or his likes again. I think relocating to Ft. Lauderdale is an option worth exploring.

Archived