Buenos Aires, Argentina

Guest msclonly
This topic is 7133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest msclonly

Just got back from my second nite out on the town.

There are a number of strip nites, as we know them in the states at the bars and discos.

Tonite, the Titanic Club had a theme show with the perverbial LARGE trans and Four classic build muscled dancers. No doubt, they have Italian grandparents. All the beautifull people around seem to and that is what was told. One stood out for me with the best anantomy and paper thin skin, dark Italian Argentinian looks, that could melt an iceberg. Especially if I were trapped in it. But alas he was standing on the corner with ´his or a´ girl. afterwards. His chest and abs were still exposed throught his jacket. I wonder if he was trying to get rid of her? I should of checked :) Great legs and gluts, just like the two Mr. Argentin´s, that I know.

Tomorrow will try another club.

The people all over town are more then friendly and wonderful.

Makes for a nice trip along with the many restaurants and good food.

Cheers.

:+ :9 :9

Guest msclonly

Forgot to mention the bar is at Ave Calleo 1156 lover level between Ave Santa Fe and Alveolar.

It is long and narrow with just enough room to move between the tiny stools and the customers pressed up against the wall opposite.

It is shaped like a ship with a narrow railing for your drinks and a higher ledge for the bartenders use. The dancers come out at the back end of the bar, where there is a small stage, then proceed to ´dance´´ down the bar, which is about 12 inches wide. Often their outfits and capes get caught up on the customers heads. Some of the outfits are too large for the naarrow bar.

Since it is in a basement like setting the smoke tends to collect and the place heats up from all the hot bodies. The air conditioner was not on, and the boys and customers were having a good sweat. The smoke machine only added to the fog. The a/c would have really been a blessing for the ultra muscular dancers, as well as, this customer. Fortunately, none of them slipped off the bar doing their cartwheels. Only a few glasses got broken. There is no tipping or touching or other contact. Too bad for the dancers income.

One dancer made it all worth it.

:p :+ :9

Guest msclonly

Third nite out in Benos Aaires

It was the Madame Butterfly production for an eaarly start at 12:44 AM with three new boys. But it started with two new guys dancimg on the bar for a longer time, then the nite before. They worked their way along the length of the whole boat shapeded baar. The baar was not as crowded, lasst nite.

The show started with the trans again in large flowing clothes with guys in appropriate cooly outfits, which were graduallly being discarded with more dancing and posing in various forms of embrace.

I tipped one of the guys and got a smile and thumbs up, since it is not generaly done. That started a respoonse in the other ´foreigners making everyone a litle more happy.

since, the trans was having a birthday, she had the guys stick around for a while, but there was litle interaction with the customers.

I got picked up by a guy who said he from Singapore, but later turned out he was lived in LaJolla, and now going to spend 4 months in BA.

We worked our way over to Parada Obllicada for their show. Andother big drag lip snc production with 6 studs. they worked on a elevaated stage, and were interactive with the audience with a lot of contact with their major bodyparts, which were more then ample. Straangelly, many of the cusomers were refused to have contact on the lap or otherswise.

THey come out in several cyckes between the singing.

It lasted till 5 AM, and you could say , that you got your monies

worth of entertainment $10 Pesos with a ddrink.

You just have to routate your sleep scedule about aa 180 degrees too paarty every nite in the same manner. Show every nite except monday. So I extended my trip in the anticipation of finding that anatomicallllly perfect hunk without his girfriend.

:+

Guest msclonly

RE: Third nite out in Benos Aaires

Only if they come up to you and you speak Spanish, or something half similiaar. Last nite, one BIG guy grapped his girl sitting next to me and existed, pronto. Maybe he had another gig. They seem to work every nite in a circuit. He looks aloft on stage with little to no eye contact. The other guy left with his BF, I suspect.

They maybe professionals!

The locals keep a distance and their Reals in their pockets.

:)

Guest msclonly

2.7 REAL OR PESO = US $! +-

It is hard keeping all this change(money) correct, but they are about the same for $1 US exchange!

Last nite, tried to recover from the first fast paced week and prolonged activiies after the two Saturday or early AM Sunday shows, mentioned above. But after going to bed early, Mr.A showed up for a repeat performance and masaje. It was hard keeping the hands of the perfectly trained pecs, which he didn,t mind one bite. And that was nice cause I had almost recovered from the action 17 hours earlier in the day, and the sleeping aid to sleep during the day.

Forgot to mention, the INSIDE resto-bar had strippers on Thurs nite after midnight, when many are still having dinner or the end of it!

The same big statuesque mountian of muscle on Friday, and another metaled dancer worked their way around the Resto diners. But the bigguy was just as aloft as the next day.

Now that I am rested, hope to repeat the weekly cycle all over before boarding time.

:p :9 :*

RE: 2.7 REAL OR PESO = US $! +-

I was in BA in Feb and at that time most of the clubs were closed following the terrible fire in one of them. The new rules for the larger clubs are very extreme, eg a minimum number of fire exists (duh), but also for on site security, on site firemen and on site medical staff. Most cannot afford these requirements and my understanding is a lot of clubs remain closed.

I suspect the bars you are reviewing are smaller one. I would appreciate your insight into this situation.

Guest msclonly

Over crowded discos are the problem. ANYWHERE in the world!

Yes, it is a couple of the discos that are closed.

But I don´t go to discos, since the music is deafening, the smoke thick and dancing mania is not my style.

The smaller bars and restos are open as uusual.

Although the smoke is a bother in most of them.

Many chain smokers seem to enjoy sitting next to me!

And they don´t fit my minimum standaards.

:+

Archived