The Last Dance

Lucky
This topic is 7135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks to the wonders of modern travel, I was able to get to the Gaiety for the last performance ever, and it was certainly worth the trip.

Denise had arranged a special punch and snacks to be served that put everybody in a nostalgic, but happy mood. Then several of the dancers paraded naked around the lounge for all to see and enjoy up close. Thirty dollars got you a lap dance with your favorite guy.

Smoking was allowed in the hallway and no security stopped anyone from wanking their willie while watching the last Gaiety finale. All of my favorite dancers took the stage for the runway parade, with Tino and Antonio actually doing a Latin duo dance while Neo sucked Ben in the background. As all of the dancers simultaneously shot their wads into the thrilled, appreciative audience, Denise took the stage with Cooper and NYO and graciously thanked them for all of their wonderful support. She then proceeded to...well, let's not go there!

On the way out, I nearly tripped over some bozo who kept crying about his makeup getting wet!

"Lucky,

I didn't realize that was you!! I pictured you as a much younger and in-shape guy. Wish you had introduced yourself"

Geez, didn't you hear the dj say how thrilled they were to have Lucky in the audience? Then he introduced me, I stood up and waved, and then all of the guys in the front row started doing the wave. It was truly a magical moment.

BTW, the young and buff image is all spin!:)

Guest msclonly

Tango-the Dance of Love!

Sorry, i missed the last show and dance.

Now I know why Antonio did not return my phone call this week here in Buenos Aires as planned. So I made do with the many other similar dancers. This has to be the easiest place, that I have ever visited.

It is wonderful, and may cancel by trips to RIO!

The street performers are doing the Tango in the walking malls.

Sunday noon is time for the Tango dancers in San Telmo district too perform. It is a very big native production for the tourists and locals. But it seems, they will Tango anywhere and anytime with or without tourists!

Thursday night is Tango Gay at the Titanic bar. Later into the mornng on Friday is stripper times six, and drag performers nite at the Parada Obligada. These are major productions for $10 Reals (US$3.00+) cover including a drink, and lasted 2-3 hours last week.

Extended my trip to see the Wednesday nite show again at the Titanic with the most perfect built dancer or male, that I have ever seen in my lifetime along the lines of Antonio!

I think it is true, that the beautiful people in BA have Italian grandparents. I had to deal with some of that Italian flavor last nite after leaving the Titanic. And will repeat it all over to nite buy requist.

:+ :9 :p

Archived