Gaiety Lineup March 21, 2005

tazmanian5230
This topic is 7133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The SIGN is on the door and the Gaiety is gone. A reliable source said he passed the G this morning and saw equipment being carried out of the building. I'm glad I wasn't there to see it. Hold onto your memories because that's all there is. Gaiety RIP!

>Now get over it and move on

That's a VERY insensitive statement. The Gaiety meant a lot to a lot of people. Everyone deals with losing something important in their lives in different ways. Expressing their feelings and emotions on this board is a great therapeutic release.

Like alot of Buildings in Manhattan, in 6 mos you won't even recognize that Building Facade..The odds are the Original Owner of the Building, passed on.. Whoever was in the Will is selling for Market Value..Which is in the Millions!! You cannot blame them! Denise had a "Sweet Ride for Many Years"! But like alot of others in NYC, the Train finally pulled into the Station..Get used to it..NO more "NUDE" and "MOST IMPORTANT HARD" Male Stripping in NYC! No Club will ever take that chance.. The Gaiety's Secret to Survival was the Low Key, Fly under the Radar Existance it enjoyed! Well there is always the XXX Video Stores POPPING-UP Again on 8th Ave.. But the "G" will never POP-UP Again.. :+ :+ :+

RUMORS for Week March 28.

OOPS, living in a dream world.

I hear that Stephen from Chicago will be in town next week (he was scheduled to work and had bought his plane ticket).

He's pictured on the Madrigal's website (madrigalsclub.com) where he performs as Marc. Nice kid.

I hope that a lot of the guys will continue to visit NYC, even if the Gaiety is gone. Stay tuned, pay attention. I suspect many will be advertising on Rentboy (rentboy.com). I noticed that the number of listings in NYC has gone up by about 20 in the last week.

Guest msclonly

This maybe the lamest string of the bunch, but BigGuy and JT had me rolling on the lobby floor of the HoJo in BA, where the computer is located.

:+ :+ :+

Archived