Boxers N Briefs ?

This topic is 6971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know if the Boxers N Briefs Bar in southern Illinois (across the river from St. Louis) is still open? I wrote the review for it in this MB section, and was going to drive down that way in a few weeks, BUT the website is totally gone. I hope that isn't a bad sign. The guys dance(d) nude there, and I hope it hasn't gone the way of the Gaiety. Anyone know anything?

Guest zipperzone

>website working today. boxersnbriefs.com

>

>if you return please share your experiences.

Just tried the above site - it's an underwear sales site - nothing about the bar - shit happens

Whew!! Thanks!! The website is a totally new one. I must have tried to access it on one of the days it was offline. I am going to drive down on April 3, and will give you an update. It has always been one of my favorites. The guys are always friendly, and they are nude!! What more can you ask? If you go on a week night, the bar is pretty empty, and it is almost like a private show right there at the bar.

and rooms are very hard to come by from approx March 31

>thru April 4 or 5th. Be sure to give us the full report upon

>your return. :-)

>

No wonder I had a hard time making a reservation! I ended up making one on the east side of the river in some little burb. It is fairly close to Boxers N Briefs, however. I'll send a full report on my return.

Cock Eyed....I too would be very interested in a full report,including your hotel.I live in suburban Chicago and have to fight back tears everytime I think about the Gaiety closing.I NEED a place to go where I can see (and rent) naked men.

• 4 months later...

Archived