The Gaiety Dancers

Guest CTguy
This topic is 7116 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CTguy

In checking out the pics of all the Gaiety dancers I noticed the majority of the guys are bigger muscle guys. I remember about 20 years ago my first vacation in New York city I happened to find the Gaiety by accident and probably more than half of the dancers were the younger looking twink type guys. Needless to say I spent most of my weekend there }( What happened to the twinks?

"I remember about 20 years ago my first vacation in New York city I happened to find the Gaiety by accident and probably more than

half of the dancers were the younger looking twink... What

happened to the twinks?"

CT: The term "Gaiety twink" took on a different meaning than "Taboo twink". In the past few years, there weren't many "true" twinks at the G, so foxy and I started to refer to the lean or slender muscular types as twinks. Taylor, Oliver, Johny, Danny, Louie, Little Anthony, are just a few of the names that immediately come to mind.

Most of the twinks are probably now parents of their own! But somewhere I do have a pic of the only Gaiety dancer ever to get me to full boner during his performance...if I could scan it I would post it...(he was no muscleman, but a delightful guy. To get past security at my fancy hotel he grabbed a Playbill and started to discuss it as we passed the desk.)

CT,

I agree with your assessment about the twinks, but it is also true about the gay dancers. I started going to the Gaiety when I was in college over twenty years ago and most of the dancers were gay. As time passed, they seemed to have been replaced by "gay-for-pay" dancers until the vast majority of them were straight. Just my observation, not the "gospel".

>In checking out the pics of all the Gaiety dancers I noticed

>the majority of the guys are bigger muscle guys. I remember

>about 20 years ago my first vacation in New York city I

>happened to find the Gaiety by accident and probably more than

>half of the dancers were the younger looking twink type guys.

> Needless to say I spent most of my weekend there }( What

>happened to the twinks?

Times change? For better or worse, the buff body became the standard and that was reflected in the Gaiety dancers.

Guest msclonly

Empty seats!

It really depends on who FILLS up the seats.

Nothing to do with who you think might fit

'One size fits all'!

:+ :+ :+

Archived