Boardwalk Bar 3rd Anniversary

marc anthony
This topic is 7106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to the Boardwalk bar 3rd anniversary last night. Nice event. Lots of food and drink ... and of course lots of boys.

It was very crowded.

A nice variety of boys... and there really was something for everyone.

My personal favorites:

1) Julio. He used to dance there, and he returned yesterday. Very very nicely toned body. Very cute face. Great ass, HUGE dick. Hair is dyed blond now, and it suits him well. He may have been the busiest boy last night, given that he is so hot and that it was his homecoming. But that didn't stop him from saying hi to everyone and making sure he paid attention to all.

2) Sebastian. He is the long haired dancer that I was looking for ahead of time. Very sweet guy with perfectly smooth skin, a "pretty" face, and long blond hair to die for. His ass is pretty damn sexy too.

3) Tom. Tall, smooth, toned athletic type from New England. Very friendly, handsome, frat boy type.

4) Kyler. Came on here before and said he wasn't a twink. He is. And he is cute. And I really liked him... nice and friendly.

Overall great evening. My guest and I had lots of fun. Thanks to owner Victor for throwing a great party.

>hey Marc, did you know that the traditional gift for a 3rd

>anniversary is leather. So instead of patronage, perhaps

>bondage... Enjoy yourself. :-)

Oh boy! I am going back tonight with some wrist restraints and leather paddles and teach Julio about anniversary gifts!!!

:7

Archived