Report #2 from Montreal

Karl-G
This topic is 7105 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

These days Adonis and Taboo are both very good for twink dancers; I think it is a matter of personal preference which one prefers. Thursday night I thought Adonis was better; Friday I thought Taboo was better; Saturday was a toss-up. But they were both enjoyable every night. In Adonis , the crowd has improved from the past (younger, more diversified, no old men falling asleep) and the dancers have improved in looks, performance, and crowd working skills. Sam is no longer the bartender, but the waiters are cute, perfectly bilingual, don't hassle you but are always around if you want anything. The sound level was reasonable, not ear-splitting, and the entertainment was continuous (no waiting between performances).

[h2]Adonis [/h2]

Devin is a striking standout; he is handsome, cute, beautiful body, great dancer (which is what he is studying)and performer, interesting conversationalist, and good for lap dances.

Ralph has a much more slender body than Devin, but has a nice tan and he is filling out, enjoys playing to the audience, and presents a great program; he is young, smooth, sweet and fun

Anthony is one of my favorites; he is 20, very cute, slender, fairly tall, and enjoys talking and gives good lap dance

Alexander is a great dancer and entertainer, handsome, swimmer's body, highly erotic

Frederic was one of the favorites with the crowd, cute, young, beautiful face, nice body, great personality

Roberto is a very handsome boy with a beautiful body and a dazzling smile; he is not quite as dynamic as some of the others, but his handsome face and beautiful body are delights

Joey/Dakota , formerlyof Taboo, continues to put on dazzling, acrobatic shows; he uses the two poles more than anyone else

Patrick and Dano are friends and sometimes perform erotic duos; they did an erotic trio with another friend one night and it was very good. Patrick and Dano are both young, smooth, swimmer's bodies, and put on good performances

Pierre has done a number of vidoees, but says he does not do them any more; he is cute and has one of the best bodies of all the dancers; he does not dance the nights his bf Ralph dances

Travis is a blond with somewhat longer hair and some baby fat; he is fun to watch

John has been there a while, but his body is one of the finest to look at and he puts on a good dance

Max is bartender Chris' bf and very good, young, cute, smooth, with a very nice body

Yvan , formerly of Campus, is also dancing at Adonis now, and his usual frenetic (for me) style of dancing has been toned down; he did a nice dance and he has a nice body

Adonis is a pleasant place to enjoy the many nude twink dancers. Because it is the smallest of the bars, with limited tables, it is a custom that people can sit at tables with others than their own party. At the other bars, this is not done. It is pleasant, informal, and a way of meeting new people. Sometimes, because they have to walk through the audience to get to the bar, the dancers drop their pants to their ankles but do not become totally nude during the slow dance. If you call out and ask them to do so, however, they usually comply with a smile. Lap dances are $10 per song.

Archived