Montreal Update 4/29-5/2

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Took in Montreal last weekend as Marc Anthony was in town. Overall it seemed a little on the quiet side although far from boring. Between Adonis and Taboo, the nod this week goes to Taboo IMO.

I attended Taboo Fri, Sat and Sun nights. Friday was crowded, good energy and I think the dancers were ok too... lol. I say 'think' because didnt spend much time looking at the stage. Our table was awash in cute young guys: locals, imports Jonathan and Trey Thrusten, and off duty dancers. Saturday was more of the same although the off-duty dancers had returned to duty. But they managed to share quite a bit of time with us and attend to other duties as well. Sunday night had a nice twist to add. Too bad Marc missed it as he had returned home that morning. :(

Sunday night is audtion night at Taboo and a couple of the dancers had conviced Trey to audtion. He was very good dancing on stage, a sight to behold and quite popular with the audience. He had several back room admirers and that was on an unusally slow Sunday night. I think he has a job any time he wants it. }(

BTW at the moment Taboo has taken on quite a latin flare as there are several latino dancers working now: Helmut and Eden from Mexico, Jose from Columbia, a brand new very twinky Matteo and another dancer from Peru that started last year. Sorry I don't recall his name at the moment. Taboo sounds much like a Mexican cantina right now.

I spent time later at Adonis Fri and Sat nights. Saturday seemed better than Friday. But again i was distracted with all of the cute younger guys in our troupe. Nice to see Ralph, PIerre and Roberto again.

I tried Campus Satruday and Sunday afternoons. Saturday it was just pittifully boring. Marc and I left after 20 minutes. Sunday wasn't much better. There weren't many dancers either day and none of interest for me or Marc. Fortunately circumstances change from week to week.

Even though Montreal was a bit slower than ususal, it was a great time with friends local and in town for the weekend and lots of young guys around. My card was pretty full except for Campus afternoons.

>I tried Campus Satruday and Sunday afternoons. Saturday it

>was just pittifully boring. Marc and I left after 20 minutes.

>Sunday wasn't much better. There weren't many dancers either

>day and none of interest for me or Marc. Fortunately

>circumstances change from week to week.

>

>Even though Montreal was a bit slower than ususal, it was a

>great time with friends local and in town for the weekend and

>lots of young guys around. My card was pretty full except for

>Campus afternoons.

I find this report a little misleading and needs some further reportage to provide a balanced view. I happened to be at Campus last Saturday late afternoon (when Taboo is not even open and Stock is dead) and found the action very hot. I was with two out-of-town friends and they were delighted with our pre-dinner show at Campus. There were lots of dancers (more than a dozen) and quite a few new faces for me altho I can't say how long some of them may have dancing at Campus as we did not really chat up more than a couple.

Granted, we were there after 6pm and left to go to dinner at 8pm. A lot of the dancers may have shown up for the 6-12 shift. It may be that Tampa Yankee and Marc Anthony were there before 6pm. The dancers that were on stage from 6-8 were very hunky numbers with very large endowments. There were one or two twinks but these were of no interest either to me or to my friends who were much more taken with the studly types, who were in abundance.

After dinner we went to Le Stock and I must say I have now had two rather disappointing visits there in a row. The last time I was there I was ripped off by one dancer who I mentioned in a previous post. I didn't see him this time but the two first dancers I hired for lap dances were bummers. One was named Brian and the other Frank. My advice is "Save your $$$". On the other hand I ended up with an old tried and true who let me suck him to my hearts content! Bless his little heart (and BIG COCK!!!). He shall remain nameless, of course. }(

>

>Even though Montreal was a bit slower than ususal, it was a

>great time with friends local and in town for the weekend and

>lots of young guys around. My card was pretty full except for

>Campus afternoons.

I agree entirely with this assessment. It was just a wonderful short visit for me... though I did not meet a single new dancer. I did meet a few new customers, two of whom very extremely cute and fun to be with, and a 3rd who was VERY interesting and has travelled the world circuit of twink heavens.

From a dancer perspective, I was so happy to spend time with old favorites Damien and Roberto (I keep trying to break them up so I can have one of them for myself, but it never seems to work), Helmuth, Ralph, and Travis.

I agree that I think I enjoyed Taboo better this trip, mainly because of the energy it seemed to have. Part of that is that our companions Jonathan and Trey had so many friends at Taboo, that it was like a BIG party atmosphere. Lots of good vibes. Also, besides Tampa, our local friend came out with a few of his cutie friends, and that added lots of color to the group.

Adonis was ok too... but it had a weird vibe to it this trip. And on both days I was there, there was an altercation of some kind between people (dancer and customer one day, and customer and manager on another). That always makes things shitty. Hate negative energy when I am on vacation and trying to have fun.

I also want to mention that I took my two companions (Jonathan and Trey) as well as dancer Helmuth to the brand new Montreal 2005 Cirque de Soleil. It was wonderful, and I highly recommend it. Actually nine of us went, including firecat and his date, and my local friend brought two stunningly beautiful boys with him. There was one juggler and one acrobat whose attention I was trying to get as I wanted them in my bed as well... but those guys just concentrate way too hard on what they are doing! :)

I was tired after my trip from Brazil, but the charm of Montreal kept my engine going... and I was so happy to have been there.

Archived