Boxers n Briefs

bwr1947
This topic is 7089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Boxers n Briefs near St. Louis last night for the second time. It was a slow evening patron-wise with never more than six folks at the bar. Nevertheless, four dancers perfomed non-stop for the entire time I was there. Each of them was totally nude for all but a few minutes of their set. They ranged from Jordan, a young well-muscled blond, to Brian, a hairy college student, to Gabriel, a thin and INCREDIBLY WELL HUNG beauty, to Chris, a tattoed and pierced Johnny Depp lookalike. The rules are variable enforced by each dancer. Gabriel knew how to sell his assets step by step, while others, like Brian seemed eager to be touched. They were all around well hung and friendly. They seemed to like to be there, even though it was a slow evening. It looked like other guys were in to interview for time on the bar at a later date. The place seems to be attracting some hot men.

A few women showed up later in the evening and they were treated fairly and were enthusiastic about the attention. I don't think they detracted from my experience at all. In fact, they paid for Gabriel to do a shower show, which is an enclosure in the middle of the U-shaped bar. He put on a fine performance worthy of any pron star. However, with him, you have to pay for a hard-on and then only a peek. But his flaccid state is to die for anyway.

It's an effort to get there but it is worth it if you are in the area and can accept the more limited experience than you could get in Toronto or Montreal.

I'll be going again.

:9

Archived