BOARDWALK Update - All Good News

Karl-G
This topic is 7074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems that all stripper bars have really good times, but also sometimes not so great. Boardwalk in Fort Lauderdale is having one of its greatest times ever. Last night, the bar was filled with a great crowd and 30 great dancers; everyone was having a very good time. The vibes were all good and joyful.

No cover prior to 9:00 p.m. and only $5 after 9:00. Lots of free, well lighted, and safe parking. All ages were present from young 20s to older gents; it was a really nice mix. It was easy and fun to meet new people. The sound level was reasonable, and the three bartenders were pleasant and always ready to help. Both pool tables were in constant use and lots of people sat on benches around the tables chatting and enjoying the eye-candy. The bar was filled but not packed, with lots of dancers and customers. They rotated the dancers every two songs, so you got to see everyone on stage, both on the front stage and the rear.

Every single dancer was attractive and good looking last night, not a single over-developed hulk whom you wanted to avoid. There were so many customers that no one tried pressuring; it was all a lot of fun. The occasional performance by Ms Justice Royale was well done and well costumed. Many of the dancers are from Latin American countries. The system at Boardwalk requires dancers to pay $25 to the house for the right to dance, so dancers need to make money and they all work the room steadily and offer the delights which will earn them the $1 tips or the $20-$30 lap dance. Many of the dancers are available for take-out; ask courteously if you are interested and be specific about your desires. Prices for time are very reasonable if anything/everything except penetration is desired.

There were many highly attractive, sexy, charming, outstanding dancers last night. Julio is remarkable; he has a superb body and a dazzling smile, he is young and smooth, and he is utterly charming. He circulates the room slowly, stopping for anyone who is interested, and he will stay with you as long as you like petting him. He is quite exceptional. Alex , when he started two years ago, was a skinny little teenager; now he is a gorgeous young man with a beautiful body and very cute face. He wears a thong with only a thin strip of fabric in back allowing his gorgeous cheeks to show completely. John is a cute little blond twink with longish hair and a constant smile; he dances well and stays in your arms a long time also. Fernando is a good looking, short, well built young twink, who is also very well endowed and willing to share. Brian is the new shot boy and the cutest blond twink you have seen in a long time, very sweet and even though not a dancer, enjoys being petted and making some extra tips.

Most of the dancers have swimmers' physiques, smooth natural bodies with some muscular development. Many were strikingly handsome and all circulated regularly so you could catch anyone who attracted your attention: Nicholas, Michael, Mickey, Enrique, Junior, Carlos, Diego, Eduardo, Tomas, Steven, Luke, Pablo.

Olin is one of the European dancers who is especially good and generous with customers, smooth and well endowed. Sean is a tall, very handsome, lithe, Black dancer. Jimmy had the outstanding ass last night and enjoyed showing it off; customers enjoyed putting bills between his cheeks as he performed on stage. Max and George and Franco and Dennis and several others are in their late 20s and gym bunnies. There were certainly lots of dancers of all body types and all attractive for everyone's enjoyment last night.

Johnny's Bar also seems to be having a good period. It is only 5 minutes by car from Boardwalk and features all twinks, perhaps a dozen last night. They are very accommodating as they work their way around the bar. The atmosphere is always relaxed and fun here and the crowd usually a good size but not packed.

If you prefer slightly older, perhaps late 20s, good looking gym bunnies in an up-scale atmosphere, Dude's is the place to go. One side is a very nice piano bar, and the other side has three platforms for friendly dancers. It's a nice place to spend an evening.

If you enjoy having a drink in a pleasant setting while watching nearly nude young men dance for you, and also have the opportunity to play with the dancers and fondle young bodies, Fort Lauderdale is a great place to spend a little time these days. It is also now off-season and so prices have dropped and traffic is letting up.

Hey Karl:

Thanks for the update. Please say hello to Julio for me... he is fucking gorgeous, and the nicest guy you can ask for.

I can't believe that Victor found a new blond twink shot boy (Brian) AFTER I left town!!!!!! Damn!

Will have to get down there again....

Guest msclonly

Sounds too good to be true!

Especially if you are limited to twinks.

The lack of any 'hunks' does not necessarily make it a

grand night for everyone!

:(

Hey Karl,

Thank you so very much for the update. Your report makes me want to plan a holiday down south as quickly as possible. Hope to have a chance to buy you a drink in July, if all goes well.

When you say prices are down, is that for accommodation only - or is it for privates too???

thanks to you Karl,

hg

p.s. The FLL Tourism and Convention Bureau should be paying you handsomely for your work on their behalf!!!

Accommodations at Good Prices

Yes, lower rates are for accommodations; bedwarmers are separate. Privates, in house and out, are always negotiable and don't fluctuate as much as rooms, although some negotiation is usually possible.

RE: Accommodations at Good Prices

>Looking forward to my first visit to FLL next month-hope the

>quality and selection remains high.

>Are any of these fellas especially gifted upfront?

Big guy: Julio at the Boardwalk. He is "impressive" in many ways. Definitely currently my favorite dancer... and if you are nice to him, who knows where that might get you....

There is a guy on rentboy advertising under the name "Jake Havoc" and he used to dance at the Boardwalk as Jeremy. He was not my favorite dancer, but he is a nice enough guy, and if you are looking for SIZE... believe me, IT is BIG.

Finally, my favorite companion of all time is based in FLL... advertises as Jonathan on rentboy (and reviewed here under West Palm Beach). He may be too twinky for you (he is 20), but he is my FAVORITE.... and he is BIG too.

RE: Accommodations at Good Prices

Big Guy:

I understand the Boardwalk hosts a very informal (and free) BBQ on Sunday afternoons. Nothing fancy - burgers & hot dogs, etc. Some of the dancers show up and mingle with the attendees beforehand.

Something to consider for your trip to FFL.

swallowU

> Sean is a tall, very handsome, lithe, Black dancer.

This one is very fine. Hot bod, looks and sex. Very recommended. Only drawback was I had to either give him my number to hook up at my place the next afternoon or do a $20 private at the bar; and I don't do $20 privates. Probably had something to do with his hot BF who was watching his ass like a hawk every night I've ever seen him at Boardwalk.

Later.

PS. This really is the only decent strip joint in the US. Like the old Stellas, only with a lot more meat.

Archived