Spectacular Boys at Johnny's

Karl-G
This topic is 7056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Johnny's Bar in Fort Lauderdale currently offers the greatest and most spectacular array of twinks of any stripper bar in the world, bar none. Last Friday night there were eleven dancers, of whom nine would be the stars and outstanding at Taboo or Adonis in Montreal or anyplace else, and the other two, who were more muscled, would have delighted the patrons at Campus in the afternoon. It was amazing!

I have generally avoided Johnny's recently because the quality of the dancers had declined, but this is now one of the greatest periods in Johnny's history, and the boys are absolutely stunning. They are between 20-24, and all of them are extra cute, slender but not skinny, no bones projecting anyplace from ribcage or pelvis or shoulder blade (although lots of boners), flawless skin from head to toes, smooooooth chests and abdomens and thighs (oh! what delicious thighs), with outstanding assets front and back. They are all friendly and smiling and outgoing, move all around the bar to greet all customers, and spend time in the arms of any customer who expresses interest, and do not rush off but linger. I have never encountered a group so good at mingling with all customers all night and not spending their time with one or two favored clients or sitting alone with other dancers. Since the number of customers is not great these days (it is off-season in South Florida), for much of the evening, almost every customer had the boy of his choice in his arms to enjoy as long as he liked. Many of the boys are from Latin countries, but all speak English very well and easily. The bar atmosphere is very pleasant, and the sound level of the music is moderate, not at all painful.

Lester is the "Phil" of Johnny's, sweet, young, giving, charming, cute as can be, with a beautiful young body of perfect proportions, 20 yo

Juan is Lester's brother, a little taller, extroverted dancer, great cuddler, strikingly handsome, a masseur during the day, 21 yo

Junior, a third dancer from Cuba, has the prize butt and dick of the group, and is amazingly sweet and generous, cute, and delicious to play with; he knows how to please a customer

Steven is a blond South Florida boy, absolutely delightful to play with, with flawless skin and complexion and charming assets, good conversationalist and good dancer

Antonio is from Peru, speaks perfect English, has a dazzling smile, a ready wit, a beautiful body, and a fantastic ass which he enjoys showing and a bulging basket

Daijon is the most gorgeous young Black man, from the Dominican Republic, that I have ever seen; he has a perfectly shaped head and body, a beautiful face, absoutely flawless smooth body of gorgeous proportions, wears a string bikini that shows his wonderful ass and beautiful basket perfectly, great dancer and wonderful cuddler, very fine conversationalist, perfect English

Daniel, from Honduras, is so cute that at first you can't believe it; he has a slender young body, perfectly smooth and with flawless skin, a wonderful smile, perfect command of English, and an eagerness to please

Raphael has a beautiful face and body and a distinct treasure trail

Marco is a little on the short side, but cute, smiling, sweet and friendly

Gabriel has a muscular body, beautiful torso and legs, smooth, and an ass that won't stop

Jasper is a little older and bigger and appeals to those who like gym bunnies

The boys work for $1 tips from customers, and the more you offer gradually and tuck into their briefs or bikinis, the happier they are and will stay with you. Never before have so many magnificent twinks been assembled at Johnny's. I don't know how it happened, and it certainly won't last forever, but right now you simply cannot find a finer assortment of beautiful and willing boys anyplace, and all offered in a delightful atmosphere. There is no cover, and drinks are very moderate. Parking is ample and free. At 11th and Broward West, close to downtown Fort Lauderdale. Highest recommendation.

Dear Karl

It is soooo nice to be back in touch with you. I was secretly hoping you would be posting an update as soon as the MC got back in business - and here it is. As you know, I have been hoping to get down to Fort Lauderdale for a while. \

I was thinking of July, and recently was kind of giving up on the idea. Thanks to you, not any more. Guess I'll finally have the chance to buy you a drink - thanking you for all you do for us! I'll private you as soon as my plans are set.

hg

The photos are really poor and distorted.

Top left is Danny (not Daniel, who is different.)

Top right is Antonio, good shot.

Middle right are: Xavier and Steven (very poor shot)

Bottom right is Raphael.

No pictures of Lester, Juan, Junior, Daniel - all of whom are especially good looking.

I want to tell everyone reading this what a great host KarlG was to me during my interesting(read upsetting)stay in Fort Lauderdale.

He is a very warm and wonderful fella who takes the time to talk to each of the dancers that approaches him-whether he is interested in playing with them or not.

Thank you Karl-our time together was one of the few bright spots of my first trip to Florida

Hi Big Guy,

It is so nice to be back in touch with you through the MC. I am so sorry to read that your trip was upsetting. If you can, could you fill us in, or is there somewhere else we should look on this board. If, for whatever reason you can't post anything, could you private me?

All the best, Big,

hg

Karl G-

Thanks for the Id's. I agree that the photo of Danny looks nothing like him. He is much cuter. That is why I wanted your opinion. The guy in the middle with the long blue basketball shorts and nice bulge in the photo is Carlos. He is from Peru and speaks great English and is very smooth and athletic. He is quite the soccer jock and tennis buff. He gives an awesome massage.

I hope the reawakening of Johnny's continues during the summer.

Thanks again Karl G

Stripfan

Archived