My first trip to Fort Lauderdale.

This topic is 7044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I am back from a very exciting visit to Fort Lauderdale Florida.

I visited 3 of the 6 clubs in So.Fl. and I got together with a charmig 'scort-Brandan Steele(review has been filed so watch for that)and had some nice meals and some nich beach time.

I also was questioned in my hotel by 4 swat team members and 1 FBI agent,had snipers aim guns at me,and my hotel had 60 fully armed police oficers in the lobby and surounding the enterance.

I found the clubs to be a mixed bag.Boardwalk was fine but the fellas were a little to pushy for back room time-I did one and it was silly-and boring at the same time.Some very nice looking guys who need a little more pep in their dance routines(think Adonis in Montreal-without the dick)Johnnies was nice if you like twinks(think taboo-without the dick)but again it was kinda silly watching a boy try to dance to reallllllly bad music-no DJ just a loop tape.

Dudes-well here is the beef!hot collegate fellas dancing on boxes-but they do 1/2 hour sets and it all was a little silly-and yes tiresome-but some of the guys are really hot and hung(think StockBar)

It was great to meet up with KarlG and to see some friends living in FLL now.

I will probably return.I was hoping to find an alternate to Montreal and sadly this was not it for me-but others might(and have)enjoyed it more.

>I also was questioned in my hotel by 4 swat team members and 1

>FBI agent,had snipers aim guns at me,and my hotel had 60 fully

>armed police oficers in the lobby and surounding the

>enterance.

Well, you always looked kinda suspect to me.

Now are you going to tell or do we have to drag it out of you ?

:-). :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

>I also was questioned in my hotel by 4 swat team members and 1

>FBI agent,had snipers aim guns at me,and my hotel had 60 fully

>armed police oficers in the lobby and surounding the

>enterance.

They're just jealous. Bigguy probably ended up having a 5-way with the SWAT boys before the evening was out!:+

Archived