First visit to Montreal (Memorial Day weekend)

CuriousG
This topic is 7049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I finally made my first visit to Montreal during Memorial day weekend. I spent five days there. I'd like to post some of my observations from a first-timer perspective because I benefited a lot from reading on this forum. I like twinks, perferable with some natural muscle defination. But I learned from this trip that I had no problem with thin body type either. I visited Taboo, Campus (days) and Adonis. Because of the discussions on this forum about difficulties first-timers and outsiders faced in making connections with dancers, and the news of recent decline of Taboo, I went with lowered expectations. Montreal sure exceeded my expectations. It was truly springtime in Montreal, as newatthis put it, both weatherwise and clubwise.

I arrived at Taboo around midnight on Thursday night. There were close to 20 dancers working, some of them quite handsome. Very soon Alexander and Jimmy(?), both very attractive, made small talks with me and asked about backroom dances. I didn't go with them at the time only because I was still taking in the club and dancers on stage, being there for only 15 minutes. This might be a mistake as it created the impression that I wouldn't do backroom dancing. Few other dancers approached me. I did like Pierre-Luc and Matteo's stage dances very much. Pierre-Luc's fast dances make him alive. Matteo, with his slender body, has very artistic moves around the pole and well choreographed routines. Unfortunately when I was ready for the backroom, none of them was available. Alexander had left for the night. Jimmy just went to the back with a customer. I didn't see Matteo around. And Pierre-Luc went and sit down with a customer. I had to make my move. Then a dancer, who just finished his stage dance, jumped onto the customer Pierre-Luc was talking to and they had a forever long hug. This might be an awkward moment for Pierre-Luc. So I went up to him, introduced myself, and asked for a backroom dance. He happily agreed. So I had my first backroom dance in Montreal with Pierre-Luc. Jimmy passed by when we went into the backroom. He commended my choosing Pierre-Luc. Pierre-Luc is indeed charming and nice to talk to, being an old-timer as he is. He tried his best within the Taboo backroom limits. I consider it a good start of my Montreal trip. During the middle of our time in the back, there's a power outrage in the club. We continued on for a couple of more songs in the candle-lit backroom. Everyone left because of the power outrage. The club closed early, and that ended my first night in Montreal.

Instead of posting my experience in Montreal by days, I'll post it by clubs. I visited Campus in the afternoon and Taboo during the night almost everyday. I also stopped by Adonis a couple of times later in the night.

Campus Days

There were about 30 dancers on both Friday and Saturday afternoons. The club was full of customers but not overflowingly so. When I was sitting at the bar on Friday afternoon, Ryan came by and we talked for a while. He is slender and cute with beautiful eyes. He is also very sweet. So when he asked about backroom dances I readily agreed, also remembering my mistake from last night at Taboo. I'm glad I did. He is superb in the backroom, very dynamic yet sweet. We had dances everytime I saw him in the following days with ever inceasing number of songs. We spent some impromptu social time in the city on my last day after he finished his shift. He was sweet both inside and outside the club. I also met the famous Phil on Saturday. Ryan introduced him to me. Phil is very handsome. It was difficult to get time from him though because he could disappear into the backroom for agonizingly long time. I didn't think I'd spend that long time in one session with him. When my turn finally came, I realized up close how gorgeous his face and body are, with a matching personality. It was a very sensual time spent in the back, just being close to him, and it turned out to be as long as his other sessions. So I missed my dinner time, not that I still had money left for dinner. ;-) (OK, I did have dinner on my way back to hotel to recharge.) I missed a chance to see Phil again on Sunday. His backroom dance with another customer would not end after a very long time, so I gave up. A lesson to remember: if you want to see Phil, let him know immediately and pray that your time will come before you have to go. Luckily he told me that he'd dance for another year. I hope I can see him again on my next trips.

I am quite picky in dancer's appearance. I didn't find many very attractive dancers at Campus. But there were a few quite up to the Taboo standard. Raphael is a newcomer who started one week ago. He is naturally blond and has an Australian surfer look with a toned body. He reminds me of tennis star Lleyton Hewitt. He is from the mountain regions to the north, I think. His backroom dances were fun, on two occasions. Another newcomer is Eddie, cute face and muscled body. I didn't have a chance to ask him to the back. I also had a short dance with Roberto (nice face and body), but not much to say there.

The backrooms at Campus afford a more liberal approach than Taboo's. Most of the dancers that I saw there took a liberal approach, allowing touching here and there. So it is more fun in Campus' backrooms than in Taboo's. Some of the Campus dancers are more aggressive in selling their dances, but still at a tolerable level. Once I let them know that I was not interested, they were OK to move on. There's no strees at all.

Taboo

On Friday in the backroom Pierre-Luc informed me that the dancers and the management had a meeting earlier that evening. Dancers are no longer allowed to sit on customer's lap during lap dance. x( Antoine later told me that this rule is in effect until September when cabinet walls will be built to separate the booths. For the time being it took out another layer of fun from Taboo's backroom, although it was fun to watch dancers in the backroom discussing among themselves on what was allowed and what was not. They had to improvise to adapt to the new rule while trying to satisfy the customers. There were heavy monitoring in the backroom. Even with the limitation in the back, Taboo is still my favorite club. The dancers are mostly good looking and are nice people as well. Some of them put up really enjoyable stage dances. I liked Pierre-Luc's and Matteo's stage dances so much that I had repeated backroom dances with them. Matteo is handsome but could be a little standoff. He showed some passion in my third session with him. He is 18 years old and is studying hotel management. I also saw Devon (originally Adonis), Damien, Helmut, Simon, Sammy, Antoine, and Eden(very nice guy from Mexico). They are uniformly nice, but I especially liked Devon and Helmut. Our dances were cut short by their call to the stage and we didn't have another chance. There were so many dancers to choose from (about 30 dancers on Friday and Saturday and 20 something on Sunday) yet not enough time and money. There was a blond newcomer called Steve who caught my fancy. But I missed a chance for the backroom.

It is true that some Taboo dancers tend to sit with regular customers. But there were a few who would walk up and talk to you for a little bit. After you have visited the backroom for a few times, more guys will introduce themselves to you. The openness of the backroom does have an advantage. It allows other dancers in the backroom to readily see that you are a backroom visitor. You might wink at them and they'll remember you and come to you later. They wouldn't stay with you after the dance. They had to move on to the next customer. But there were friendly smiles when we next passed by each other. They would come to you the next day if you looked in their directions. Most of them are neither aggressive nor aloof. Sometimes I enjoyed time alone as the stage shows were often quite impressive. If I wanted someone, I would have to take some initiatives, which was OK with me.

I wish the backroom could be more liberal. There was always this disappointment in the back of my mind because of the limitations, which might have adversely affected my interactions with dancers there. But overall it was a good experience at Taboo. With that said, I feel fortunate that some good dancers work at other clubs. I actually spent half of my money at Campus.

Adonis

I stopped by Adonis a couple of times, once around midnight and once around 1:30am. Pierre-Luc told me to look for Joey there, but I didn't see him. I did see Ralph and Pierre working there. I didn't find dancers that interested me other than these two guys. I had a lap dance with Ralph. He is cute and friendly. But he also applied some Taboo-style restrictions. I think each dancer has his own limits for whatever reasons. The club is smallish. I didn't have the patience to stay there for more than 15 minutes though. Taboo and Campus days are more than enough for me to handle.

Great report, Curious and glad to hear you had a great time. (It certainly didn't read like a first-timer report-you sound like a Montreal veteran already.)

No trips/experiences at Stock bar to tell about? I'm sorry to hear the backroom at Taboo has become even MORE restrictive. ( Hope it calms down by Labor Day weekend. )

>Great report, Curious and glad to hear you had a great time.

>(It certainly didn't read like a first-timer report-you sound

>like a Montreal veteran already.)

MTLover, I did have a great trip, all things considered. That's because I read many great trip reports from you guys and learned many practical tips for both inside and outside the clubs. Thank you guys! I wrote my trip report for future first-timers, to show that we can have a great time in Montreal just as veterans do. Maybe not on the same scale, but as good as it can get for first-timers.

>No trips/experiences at Stock bar to tell about?

I didn't go to Stock because I liked Taboo and Campus days so much. Maybe on my next trip. Then again I am a twink fan. It won't be very productive there, I guess.

>When I was at Taboo the following weekend, they weren't

>enforcing the "no sitting on lap rule". Afterall, how can you

>take the "lap" out of lap-dance.

Looks like I picked the wrong weekend. :-( On the other hand, I'll have more fun to look forward to on my next trip. :)

First visit to Montreal

Thanks much for your report. It sounds like you had a great time and did all the right things with the right boys. You are quite correct about your understanding of technique: when you first enter Campus and you are interested in Phil, it is best to go up to him and ask him to find you in 15 minutes or half an hour. He always remembers, and you will then be definitely on his list.

The clubs are a lot of fun, to be sure, but there are other treats to be enjoyed back in your hotel room in Montreal. And if you felt somewhat frustrated in your play at the clubs, taking a boy back with you or ordering in from one of the agencies is a sure fire way to get the whole thing. Once the boys have seen you around the clubs and know that you hire for lap dances, you should easily be able to arrange privates at your hotel, and to negotiate for a reasonable price. If you have not enjoyed privates in Montreal, I recommend them highly. You might imagine what fun an hour or two in bed with "***" or others would be like. Not every dancer is interested, but many/most are. After all, they are trying to earn money.

Please let us know about your future visits.

RE: First visit to Montreal

Was Cedric still dancing at Taboo?

The dancers (at Taboo) that I were interested in for "hotel visits" all said that they "never do private hotel visits"; however, I get the feeling if they got to know me for more than 3 nights that they might change their mind.

There were numerous dancers, whom I were not at all attracted to, who offered to come home with me from both Taboo and Adonis back in May.

Archived