Ben Versace Next Appearing ...

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

Ben Versace will next be appearing in Chicago as the headliner stripper, first this coming Gay Pride weekend at Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted Street (at corner of Roscoe Street). Ben will be at Cocktail Friday, Saturday and Sunday June 24 to June 26th. This is a nice friendly neighborhood North Halsted Street bar that on special occasions has hot male strippers perform. Nice mixed age group of male patrons. The strip entertainment starts at 10 pm, though may be ealier on Sunday, depending on the Gay Pride events there.

Then beginning on Tuesday, June 28th to June 30th, Ben Versace will be appearing at Madrigal's Club on N. Clark Street. This strip club is known for its hot male dancers and upstairs lap dance rooms. Also nice friendly neighborhood northside bar and mixed age group of patrons.

Then on Friday and Saturday July 1st and 2nd, Ben Versace may be appearing again at Cocktail Bar. This has not been confirmed so call Cocktail at 773-477-1420 to find out if he will be performing there on these nights.

Well, the Gaiety Theatre is still closed, but if you are in Chicago during Gay Pride weekend or the following week, then you can still see one of the hotest male strippers in the country perform and put on his well-known creative costumed strip performances from the Gaiety Theatre.

BTW, at the "Broadway Bares" benefit this past Sunday night, Christina Applegate, currently in "Sweet Charity" lamented to the crowd all the bad things that have happened this past year with the finale of bad things she said "was the closing of the Gaiety Theatre"! It got quite a laugh from the mostly gay audience, who it sounded like had been there or knew about it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

>Cooper said:

>JP: As always, thanks for the updates on Ben... It was good

>seeing him at the 1st private party. He's in great shape and

>full of energy. Ben has a way of making everyone feel good

>about themselves.

Thanks Cooper,

That first private party was fun- Ben made a good DJ. He also performed a strip routine at the end of first evening that was the most erotic that I have ever seen anywhere. Taz was really impressed. Anyway, Good news for Ben's large Chicago fan base that he will there during Gay Pride.

The show that Ben did at the very end of the night would be well worth a trip to chicago alone....

I was never really a Ben fan until I spoke to him before, during and after the private party. (oh lunch also)

A real entertainer, not just a stage walker by any means..

Guest JohnPela

>KY Top says:

>Well since I will be in Chicago next week, and truly enjoy

>visiting Madrigals, I might finally get to see Ben Versace up

>close and personal to see what all the bru-ha-ha is with this

>guy. :+

KY:

Look forward to your reaction to Ben's performance. I also like visiting Madrigals.

Guest JohnPela

>KY Top says

>Well since I will be in Chicago next week, and truly enjoy

>visiting Madrigals, I might finally get to see Ben Versace up

>close and personal to see what all the bru-ha-ha is with this

>guy. :+

Ben Versace will be appearing tonight and tomorrow night at Cocktail bar on N. Halsted at Roscoe. You still have a chance to see this fabulous male NY stipper perform in Chicago.

Guest JohnPela

>Ben Versace will next be appearing in Chicago as the

>headliner stripper,will be appearing at Madrigal's Club on N.

>Clark Street. This strip club is known for its hot male dancers

>and upstairs lap dance rooms. Also nice friendly neighborhood >northside bar and mixed age group of patrons.

>Well, the Gaiety Theatre is still closed, but if you are in

>Chicago during Gay Pride weekend or the following week, then

>you can still see one of the hotest male strippers in the

>country perform and put on his well-known creative costumed

>strip performances from the Gaiety Theatre.

AFTER TONIGHT, SATURDAY, JULY 2ND AT COCKTAIL BAR ON N. HALSTED, YOUR NEXT CHANCE TO SEE BEN VERSACE'S STRIP PERFORMANCE IN CHICAGO WILL BE MID AUGUST 2005 AT MADRIGAL'S CLUB. CHECK THE MADRIGAL'S WEBSITE AT MADRIGALSCLUB.COM IN EARLY AUGUST WHICH WILL HAVE THAT MONTH'S HOT, HOT DANCERS LISTED. SO IF YOU ARE FROM THERE OR WILL BE IN CHICAGO THEN, THE GAIETY IS GONE BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE MR GAIETY 2003 PERFORM!

I love Ben he is one of my favorite Dancers plus the fact that he is not only hot but talented as well, and speaking of hot dancers if any of the members are interested in information on a Private party presented by the Buff Boyzz then please feel free to drop me a email.

These hot guys along with some former Gaiety dancers will be performing at a Gaiety style, Montreal style venue at a Night club in,

the New york City area during Mid July. For more info write jbnnj@yhaoo.com Ps This party is Not associated with any other parties held in the NYC area.

a Private party presented by the Buff Boyzz then please feel free to drop me a email.

Ps This party is Not associated with any other parties held in the NYC area.

Iam still confused why the "NOT ASSOCIATED" disclaimer is there isnt presented by buff boys clear enough??

Very weird....SPANK !

}(

Guest JohnPela

>Jaynnj says:

>I love Ben he is one of my favorite Dancers plus the fact

>that he is not only hot but talented as well, and speaking of

>hot dancers (HERE IS WHERE LUCKY'S NOTED CHEESY SEGWAY BEGINS:)

>if any of the members are interested in info on a Private

>party presented by the Buff Boyzz ... then please drop me a

>email. These hot guys along with some former Gaiety dancers

>will be performing at a Gaiety style, Montreal style venue

>at a Night club in, the New york City area during Mid July.

JOHN PELA SAYS:

Jaynnj: I don't know if spam is involved, cheese or just who hid the sausage, but I definitely in all objectivity can agree with you that Ben Versace is one hot and talented male stripper (and performer).

By the way, One of the routines that was a crowd pleaser at Cocktail Bar last weekend was: Ben comes on stage naked with only a small black apron covering the front and hand towel drapped over rear apron tied string to cover the butt crack (so as to not cause the city of Chicago to erupt in flames, or maybe to protect the decency of the adult bar patrons, I guess). Anyway, Ben gets a guy from the audience and has them lay on stage on his back while Ben stands diretly over them pretending to take dinner orders and then bends down on his knees so the guys face is under the apron with Ben's erect dick and balls dangling over his face. I think that is hot and funny and the bar patrons thought it was really funny.

Anyway...

Jaynnj: If the Buff Bozz are going to have a Gaiety/Montreal style club venue, are they going to ask other male strippers in the NYC area to be in the show? Have they contacted Ben Versace who could add a lot of charisma to any show? That would be a real treat for Gaiety NYC fans and fans of Ben Versace.

jay: also, if you need to contact Ben's agent, let me know. We are very tight. He is a suasage salesman on the side, and I am in the meat business as well, so we occasionally discuss the hot dogs.

Hey, taking nothing away from the incredible Mr. Versace, does anyone know the whereabouts of Mr. Gaiety 2004 (the last one inducted), TJ?

I had his cell # so I figured I could always track down where he was dancing or appearing in New York or elsewhere...but the number's been reassigned. Does he dance at places like Madrigals or Boardwalk or... Can any other members help me find him?

Rob:P

Guest JohnPela

>Hey, taking nothing away from the incredible Mr. Versace,

>does anyone know the whereabouts of Mr. Gaiety 2004 (the last

>one inducted), TJ?

>

>I had his cell # so I figured I could always track down where

>he was dancing or appearing in New York or elsewhere...but the

>number's been reassigned. Does he dance at places like

>Madrigals or Boardwalk or... Can any other members help me

>find him? Rob:P

This question about TJ is why it would be good and more interesting for this site if viewers would post public info about their favorite male stripper's appearances. For instance Jason Adonis and his brother, Shane Rollins, others regularly appear in Chicago area strip clubs such as Madrigals and there is never any mention of their appearances. Of course as time goes by and those gorgeous guys go on to other careers besides stripper and privates then our memories will fade even more. There is good threads about Montreal and some about Ft Lauderdale/Boardwalk etc, but not enough about other clubs and headliners at Swinging Richards in Atlanta or Chicago clubs.

I would guess that most of the over 600 viewers of this thread are from the NYC area and were frequent visitors to the Gaiety. Look at the interest or # of visits to this thread about a male stripper (albeit a popular headliner) who has not performed at the Gaiety or in NYC area since June 2004 (except as DJ and a special strip perforance at the first Private Party at the end of April 2005).

So, if you are in Chicgo in mid August 2005 then check out the Madrigalsclub.com website as to when Ben Versace will be appearing there along with other hot dancers. Also this month Ben Versace will be performing in North Carolina at W29, a very fun college gay dance private club with gogo strip dancers who shower in the bar area (Ace Hannon performs there regularly also).

Thats my 2 cents ... Stay tuned for the next announcment from the Ben Versace channel of the M4M site.

Oh, yeh...And yes, Definitely Lucky is very tight and into all sizes and kinds of meat, big time !!

I got to see Mr Versace dance at Madrigals last Tuesday. He is definitely a performer and after seeing his little cookout skit I realized I had seen him before at cocktails over a year ago. I must say he is a performer and showman. I did not take him upstairs because he just didn't float my boat, as one would say, for some reason. Not sure why, he is definitely attractive. Actually none of the M dancers did much for me this trip so Tuesday was my only visit.

I did stop by Lucky Horseshoe later in the week and geez what a bunch of poor street boys. Anyone that likes rough looking street boys, Lucky Horseshoe is definitely the place but, not my cup of tea. The exception to the street boys was a muscled Asian dancer Xavier. Real hottie with a lot of interaction. Because of him I actually had a very good time there and slipped a tip to the dancing street boys once in awhile to be nice.

Guest JohnPela

>I got to see Mr Versace dance at Madrigals last Tuesday. He

>is definitely a performer and after seeing his little cookout

>skit I realized I had seen him before at cocktails over a year

>ago. I must say he is a performer and showman. I did not take

>him upstairs because he just didn't float my boat, as one

>would say, for some reason. Not sure why, he is definitely

>attractive. Actually none of the M dancers did much for me

>this trip so Tuesday was my only visit.

Even though Madrigal's lapdances upstairs can be expensive (especially the nude option for the dancer instead of them wearing a g-string), I have enjoyed them. Also having a few drinks and being horny helps too! Ben Versace gives an excellent lapdance- very erotic and playful and what an attractive face and body!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

>Even though Madrigal's lapdances upstairs can be expensive

>(especially the nude option for the dancer instead of them

>wearing a g-string), I have enjoyed them. Also having a few

>drinks and being horny helps too! Ben Versace gives an

>excellent lapdance- very erotic and playful and what an

>attractive face and body!

If anyone is in North Carolina this weekend they have a chance to see Ben Versace perform at one of my favorite gay dance clubs in Greensboro. Mostly young and many hot college gay guys dancing with gogo strip dancers performing and taking a shower. There are some drag shows some nights. Ace Hanson regularly performs there as headliner as well as Ben Versace.

>If anyone is in North Carolina this weekend they have a chance

>to see Ben Versace perform at one of my favorite gay dance

>clubs in Greensboro.

Even though I am not in Greensboro North Carolina, it might help if you gave the name of the Club.

Guest JohnPela

>Taz says:

>JP...I wonder how much taking a shower with Ben on stage

>would cost compared to a chicago lap dance....

>I bet now your curious..:+

Taz: The showering by the gogo strippers like Ben Versace or Ace Hanson (frequent appearances here) are very hot and erotic. They wear a g-string but after seeing Ben perform (at the end of the first night of the first private party at end of April), you can imagine how erotic this is. It is fun to watch the young, mostly hot college kids go wild seeing Ben strip and then shower. Sometimes they do get with Ben into the long glass shower enclosure in the middle of the dance bar. There are 4 colleges in Greensboro so lots of college gay guys attend this bar.

KY: I forgot to mention the name of the Greensboro, NC dance club/bar Ben Versace is appearing this weekend: its the Warehouse29 (W29). Though anyone familar with the 3 gay bars/clubs in Greensboro would know from my description with shower in the bar area that its the W29 located at Arnold Street intersection with Wendover and where Highway 29 enters Greensboro from the northeast.

Interesting to note that most if not all NC gay clubs are private clubs not public bars where you pay membership admission and must be vouched as a guest of one of the guys at the front entrance. This allows for much more fun under NC law, apparently. There is also the Sky Bar dance club in downtown Greensboro and The Palms gay bar (never been there-may be gay or lesbian).

Ben has a big fan base in Greensboro (and also other dance clubs in NC that he used to tour regularly). The owner of Warehouse29 is a real friendly, nice guy.

Interesting tidbit: Ben Versace got started as a male stripper at a now-closed gay bar in Fayetteville, NC, when he was encouraged by friends and alcohol to enter an amateur male strip contest and won first price.

Guest JohnPela

BEGINNING, TUESDAY NIGHT, AUGUST 16TH THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT, AUGUST 21ST, BEN VERSACE WILL BE PERFORMING AT MADRIGAL'S CLUB.

SINCE I WILL BE IN CHICAGO ON AUGUST 16TH & AUGUST 17TH, AND TRULY ENJOY VISITING MADRIGALS, I PLAN ON SEEING BEN VERSACE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO SEE HOW HOT IT IS WITH THIS GUY'S STRIP PERFORMANCES... AND SEE WHAT ALL THE BRU-HA-HA IS WITH THIS GUY. (AS IF I ALREADY DIDN'T KNOW ;-) ).

INFO FROM ORIGINAL POST ABOUT MADRIGAL'S CLUB:

>Ben Versace will next be appearing in Chicago...

>at Madrigal's Club on N. Clark Street. This strip club is

>for its hot male dancers and upstairs lap dance rooms. Also

>nice friendly neighborhood northside bar and mixed age group

>of patrons.

>Well, the Gaiety Theatre is still closed, but if you are in

>Chicago during Gay Pride weekend or the following week, then

>you can still see one of the hotest male strippers in the

>country perform and put on his well-known creative costumed

>strip performances from the Gaiety Theatre.

Archived