Ben Versace Next Appearing ...

Guest JohnPela
This topic is 6952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Aug 4 to 7th at Cocktail Bar, N. Halsted at Market Days...

>Ben Versace will next be appearing in Chicago as the

>headliner stripper ... at

>Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted Street (at corner of Roscoe

>Street). This is a nice friendly neighborhood

>North Halsted Street bar that on special occasions has hot

>male strippers perform. Nice mixed age group of male patrons.

>The strip entertainment starts at 10 pm, though may be earlier

>on Sunday.

BEN VERSACE WILL BE PERFORMING AT COCKTAIL ON NORTH HALSTED AUGUST 4TH (TUESDAY) THROUGH AUGUST 7TH (SUNDAY) DURING THE BIG NORTH HALSTED MARKET DAYS WEEKEND.

AS ALREADY POSTED BEFORE, BEN VERSACE WILL BE PERFORMING AT MADRIGAL'S CLUB TUESDAY AUGUST 16TH TO SUNDAY AUGUST 21ST.

SO, CHICAGO FANS YOU WILL HAVE TWO VENUES IN AUGUST 2005 TO SEE BEN VERSACE PERFORM.

BTW, BEN VERSACE MADE A SURPRISE APPEARANCE AT THE BUFF BOYZ PRIVATE PARTY THIS PAST WEEKEND SUNDAY NIGHT. HE WASN'T PERFORMING BUT STOPPED BY TO CHECK OUT THE FUN PARTY. THERE WERE MANY BEN VERSACE FANS AT THE PRIVATE PARTY WHO GOT TO CHAT WITH HIM.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnPela

Just a reminder and another promo:

>BEN VERSACE WILL BE PERFORMING AT COCKTAIL ON NORTH HALSTED

>AUGUST 4TH (TUESDAY) THROUGH AUGUST 7TH (SUNDAY) DURING THE

>BIG NORTH HALSTED MARKET DAYS WEEKEND.

>AS ALREADY POSTED BEFORE, BEN VERSACE WILL BE PERFORMING AT

>MADRIGAL'S CLUB TUESDAY AUGUST 16TH TO SUNDAY AUGUST 21ST.

>SO, CHICAGO FANS YOU WILL HAVE TWO VENUES IN AUGUST 2005 TO

>SEE BEN VERSACE PERFORM.

Hopefully, some "Chicago Guy" can "sparkY" up this thread with a description of Ben's performance this weekend at Cocktail during the big Market Days weekend event. Also maybe post about the other strip clubs like Madrigals, etc. There are some really hot guys besides Ben Versace that perform weekly at Chicago strip clubs, like Jason Adonis and his brother Tristan, Marlone, CQ/GQ, Shane Rollins, etc, that would be interesting to read about. I will definitely be posting info about Madrigal's lineup that I plan on seeing while there on Aug 16th and Aug 17th.

That's all for now ... Stay Tuned for further info on the Ben Versace Channel ;)

I have always been very curious about Ben Versace and thanks for thisinfo...I started going to the Gaiety last summer and by then it was all over

Thanks for the info JP :-)

Guest JohnPela

>I have always been very curious about Ben Versace and thanks

>for this info...I started going to the Gaiety last summer and

>by then it was all over

>

>Thanks for the info JP :-)

NG Your Welcome:

I was just looking to see how old the Gaiety review threads are and found this second week of December 2002. That was about the first week or time that I knew about this website. Also I was in NYC that week and saw Gaiety shows on Monday and Tuesday and then on Saturday.

In particular relating to Ben Versace, that Sunday night he was telling me that he was going to do a new routine and would be trying it out the next day for his first Monday strip performance. It was interesting to see its impromptu start and how it progressed to the weekend. At that time NY Observer was doing the weekly Gaiety reviews on the weekend for the preceeding week's performers.

These replys were from Cooper and Jaynnj. Also, to note that it would be about 4 months before I formally met and knew who the posters Cooper and Jaynnj were:

=============================================================

Deli Section - Later Moved to New Strip Club Forum on M4M:

Cooper says: #357, "RE: Line-up 12-12-02"

The week-day seven dancer line up included: Cory, Christian, Ben, Gino, Cameron, Jordan, and Marlone... Ben put on another very entertaining performance. He came out as a "sex instructor" wearing his doctor's outfit and began a dialogue with the patrons. No music at the start, but lots of audience participation. He brought along his doctor's bag, passed around a sign in sheet, and gave us toys and magazines to play with and look at. It was great! His performance was really needed for this very slow afternoon. Coop

jaynnj says: Thu Dec-12-02 11:36 PM

#358, "RE: Line-up 12-12-02

Dam I missed it. I just Love Ben and if he ever wants

to give me a examination , I gladly let him and bend over

backwards. Which is hard right now considering I have a bad

case of Sciatic , but hell who cares. This Man has so much

sex appeal I just love him. The last time I saw him he gave

me his torn up Tee shirt . Ok I begged him for it I admit it

but he did give it too me. Hes sweet and oh so sexy. I am looking forward to seeing him perform this saturday evening.

BTW, Jaynnj: He also gave me a torn up Tee shirt (from his hip hop routine probably at same night from second weekend of Nov 2002), except he tossed it unexpectantly in my lap. Good memories. I had just arrived in NYC a couple of hours before from my trip to San Francisco and Iceland (what a combination to go in one week with a 10 hour pit stop in between at home).

==============================================================

Also as posted in another thread, its sad to walk by the Gaiety Theatre. Fun memories on there many of which are brought back to life reading some of the old reviews. Now new memories are being made at the Buff Boyzz Private Party tonight. Have fun guys- I wish I could be there tonight, probably will not be until Sept 18th that I can make it to one. Hope people patronize them- everyone wanted a Gaiety like strip club in NYC- well here it is, as least now every two weeks!

Today, is the last day of the North Halsted Market Days gay street fair in Chicago. And Ben Versace will be performing all this afternoon and evening at Cocktail Bar. Then beginning Tuesday, Aug 16th to Sunday, August 21st at Madrigal's Club in Chicago, along with other hot male strippers. I'll be in Chicago and Madrigal's Club Tuesday/Wednesday nights August 16th and 17th. :9

Well, that it for now from the BV Network- All Ben Versace, All The Time. ;-)

Guest Rendie

Hi JP

Sorry you couldn't join us for the event this weekend. Looking forward to see you at the next one. The gang will keep your bar stool warm. Will try to make sure that TC is there for you also. :-)

Keep that BV Network on the air, I certainly appreciate the latest on BV's upcoming performances. We need to find BV a regular venue in the NYC metro area. :p

HAVE FUN IN CHITOWN!

take care

Rendie

Guest JohnPela

>Hi JP

>Sorry you couldn't join us for the event this weekend. Looking

>forward to see you at the next one. The gang will keep your

>bar stool warm. Will try to make sure that TC is there for

>you also. :-)

>

>Keep that BV Network on the air, I certainly appreciate the

>latest on BV's upcoming performances. We need to find BV a

>regular venue in the NYC metro area. :p

>HAVE FUN IN CHITOWN!

>take care

>Rendie

Thanks Rendie:

Who knows maybe Ben V may want to try out one of the BuffBoyzz upcoming venues. That is why I told him about the first BuffBoyzz private party. As you know he got a chance to stop by near the end of the evenings' events and talk to Johnnie BB owner. I know Johnnie would very much like Ben to join or tryout the BuffBoyzz one of these upcoming Sundays events. BTW, After the first private party was over we went to Splash and then on to Park bars and out until 4am.

I know there are former Gaiety goers like you who are interested in Ben's strip appearances. Ben was such a great and creative performer at the Gaiety, who gave 110% on stage much like a Chippendale-type strip performance. Also a really nice guy. I also know there are others who carp about my postings about Ben Versace. Well, as I used to say on muscleservice site, before I gave up posting there, if you find my postings tedious about Ben V then don't read the thread... since I clearly note in the title what the thread is all about!

Taz: I like your idea in another thread about a nude mud fight between Ben V and another former Gaiety dancer. Unfortunately that other dancer has a lot more muscles and size over Ben.

Sounds like a fun time was had last night at BuffBoyzz party. Maybe the lapdance quotes may be getting out of hand. Though, as I posted on that thread, I do not think it can be sustained every Sunday night, without new dancers being recruited (either Montreal or other former Gaiety dancers). I hope you helped Cooper stay out of trouble last night.

Thanks, I plan on having a fun time in NYC this coming weekend and my short trip to Chicago and Madrigal's Club.

Guest Rendie

Buffboyzz 8/7 Party

Hey JP

A good time was had by all last night. Great company + good food & drinks and hot buffboyzz made for a superb Sunday evening.

The first party was somewhat more lively than this one and the prices quoted for lapdances seemed to be all over the place. Hopefully, that will change at the next one.

Even though my fave buffboy "Jason" wasn't there, I certainly had fun as evidenced by my almost empty wallet... }(

Buffboy "TC" told me last night that he would be at the next one too.

Looking forward to being able to attend the next party.

enjoy

Rendie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a New Yorker in Chicago on business for the week and I was happy to see that three ex-Gaiety performers were scheduled to dance at Medrigal's: Carlos Morales, Shane Rollins and Ben Versace. Carlos and Shane were there tonight and both looked terrific, but where was Ben? I miss his routines and it would have been fun to see him again. Does anyone know if he will be at Medrigal's anytime this week?

Happily, there was a standout performance done by a dancer from Kentucky. He was probably one of the best performers I've seen in a long time and he really got the customers going. A real crowd favorite!

Guest JohnPela

>I'm a New Yorker in Chicago on business for the week and I

>was happy to see that three ex-Gaiety performers were

>scheduled to dance at Medrigal's: Carlos Morales, Shane

>Rollins and Ben Versace. Carlos and Shane were there tonight

>and both looked terrific, but where was Ben? I miss his

>routines and it would have been fun to see him again. Does

>anyone know if he will be at Medrigal's anytime this week?

>Happily, there was a standout performance done by a dancer

>from Kentucky. He was probably one of the best performers

>I've seen in a long time and he really got the customers

>going. A real crowd favorite!

No, Ben Versace will not be appearing this week at Madrigal's as originally scheduled or be at Madrigal's during August 2005. There were schedule conflicts with several Ben's modeling and acting jobs.

Only strip appearances this month will be in North Carolina August 26 and 27th. Ben was in Chicago for Market Days August 4th to 7th, at Cocktail Bar on N Halsted Street, so if any fan was in Chicago at that time, that was the time to see Ben Versace. Also during Market Days in front of Cocktail Ben Versace took his turn with the Cocktail male strippers doing a dunking water tub game wearing just underwear (you throw balls at the cage to the lever to cause him to go down in the tub). Fun for the fans, but cold water for the male strippers!

I was in NYC this past weekend and had planned to go to Chicago for a couple of days and visit Madrigals. I stayed in NYC instead. Last night I was at Splash Bar from midnight to 4am and had a blast. Best time I've ever had at Splash. Good crowd, the go-go boys were OK-not my type, several hot bartenders.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace at Cocktail Bar Labor Day Weekend

Chicago's Boi Magazine's current issue (15-05) has an advertisement running for Cocktail Bar for Labor Day weekend with a pic of Ben Versace. The ad does not mention in writing that Ben Versace will be actually appearing there that weekend. As of now has not confirmed whether Ben Versace will be performing Labor Day weekend in Chicago.

If Ben Versace does appear however, this would be a good opportunity to see the former Mr. Gaiety 2003 perform his creative, sexy male strip performance (and probably should not be missed if you are going to be in Chicago as his appearances there may become less in the future).

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Gaiety Performance - Devon's Diary

I came upon this post from the former Devon's Diary about the Gaiety Theatre and seeing Ben Versace perform. I remember being at the Gaiety that weekend of Valentine's Day 2004. I decided to post this for the heck of it as it describe's Ben's performance at the Gaiety about as good as anyone has ... though Cooper in his weekly Monday reviews always had good brief descriptions. Also Devon gives you the feel of what it was like in the theatre and often more importantly in the theatre as a patron was trying to meet their favorite dancer after their performance.

Anyway, its interesting and maybe a good way to end this thread.

Devon's Diary From HooBoy's Site

Ben Versace at the Gaiety Theatre

Wednesday, February 11th, 2004

Devon Wrote:

On this visit to New York, my hotel was so close to the Gaiety that every time I cleared my throat in my room the patrons in the theater shushed me. So it would have been poor form not to at least stop by. Twice. I was only there briefly Friday night. Trevor (sigh) was dancing that evening and due to unfortunate timing I missed his solo numbers but did drop a twenty on the stage for him during the finale. He’s still bulking up and is currently larger than the greater metro Cleveland area. We briefly schmoozed in the lobby and I had every intention of calling him later in my visit for a rendezvous at my hotel, but I ended up being busy during what otherwise would have been the most opportune times to see him, and then he went out of town on Tuesday, so I had to resign myself to the fact that it just wouldn’t work out this time. I would have to find some other hot piece of meat to squander my earnings on.

So today, after checking out of my hotel (but with a little time to kill before catching New Jersey Transit to the airport in Newark), I wandered into the early afternoon show, which was surprisingly busy for an early Wednesday afternoon. The first two dancers, neither of whom were hot enough to write ho(me) about, phoned in what I’ll charitably call their performance. They looked like they’d rather be cleaning out my refrigerator, which, quite frankly, would have been a much better use of both their time and mine. (Memo to myself: don’t forget to send the latest samples to the lab. If I‘m not mistaken I‘ve created several new life forms.)

But the next dancer: oh shit. Oh dear. Oh lord. Oh my. Oh GAWD. I don’t even have asthma, but could somebody please lend me their inhaler? And while you’re at it, bring me a few liters of water to balance out the extra Bloody Marys I was forced -- forced! -- to knock back on the airplane, where I’m writing this entry, just to calm down from witnessing Ben Versace’s electrifying performance. Here is a man who is not only so unnecessarily beautiful that he hurts my eyes, but who so thoroughly thrives on attention and adoration that he whips the normally moribund, near-comatose afternoon Gaiety crowd of sulking introverts into a near frenzy (as close as they‘re capable of getting, anyway. What is it about Gaiety patrons that they confuse strip shows with funerals?). And that’s just during his first number, when he, alone among the Gaiety boys I’ve seen, strips all the way down to his birthday suit, which his late relative Gianni should have dreamt of being talented enough to design. He shouts. He taunts. He teases. He cajoles. He dares. He double-dares. If he doesn’t get your pulse racing, I’m afraid you are stone cold dead and there is simply no hope for you. Your numbness is permanent and irreversible. Do drop us a line sometime and let us know what it’s like on the other side. Unless you’re too busy doing needlepoint or whatever it is that you find more interesting than Ben Versace.

Meanwhile, those of us among the living, complete with functioning eyesight, were busy littering the stage with tips for his second number. But I feel sorry for my fellow patrons, who were no doubt so bedazzled by Ben’s seduction that they got so confused and disoriented that thought they were leaving tips more appropriate for someone who was bringing them a rum and Coke rather than a man who had obviously put great thought, care and a special kind of genius into crafting a number that blows away anything I’ve ever seen on that stage, or that of any other boy burlesque. I, being a sex worker myself, was able to keep my wits just enough about me to think about such lofty concepts as merit and just rewards and accordingly dropped a fifty dollar bill on the stage, only barely managing to restrain myself enough to resist following up by pounding it with my fist for emphasis. He smiled and shook his head as if to say you poor boy, and when he leaned close I whispered I’ll see you outside and he nodded his agreement. But make no mistake: this man is such a consummate professional that he gave equal time and attention to the tightwads who had no doubt agonized over the single dollar that they reluctantly parted with, thinking wistfully of the several postage stamps they could have bought with that money. (You’re right: I am a cunt, but believe it or not it’s actually a lot more fun to show strippers a little generosity than it is to sit scowling with your arms crossed. But what do I know?) To top it all off, at the end of his second number he produced a heart-shaped box of Hershey's kisses and distributed them to the adoring masses. Aww....

Out in the lobby, waiting for Mr. Versace to grace us with his presence, I played a kind of chess match with the other big spenders as we all positioned and repositioned ourselves to try and be the first to catch his eye when he emerged from the dressing room. I checkmated the lot of them -- the poor amateurs -- shook Ben’s hand, introduced myself and asked whether he was busy. Just give me a minute, he said, and I, understanding, nodded my agreement and watched the teen/collegiate bodybuilders pumping up on the video screens while I waited for him to work the throng of admirers and circulate his cell phone number.

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Labor Day W/E at Cocktail Bar, Chicago

Ben Versace will next be appearing in Chicago as the

headliner stripper at Cocktail Bar on N. Halsted Street

at corner of Roscoe Street). Ben will be at Cocktail Friday

September 2nd to at least Sunday, September 4th. He may be

at Cocktail on Thursday night and Labor Day-check with

Cocktail as those days are not confirmed or for sure.

This is a nice friendly neighborhood North Helsted Street

bar that on special occasions has hot male strippers perform,

like Mr. Gaiety 2003, Ben Versace. Also, nice mixed age group

of male patrons. The strip entertainment starts at 10 pm, though

may be ealier on Sunday in afternoon- check with Cocktail Bar.

Telephone # for Cocktail is 773-477-1420.

Well, the Gaiety Theatre is still closed, but if you are in

Chicago Labor Day weekend then you can still see one of the

hotest male strippers in the country perform and put on his

well-known creative costumed strip performances from the Gaiety Theatre.

This last weekend I saw Ben Versace perform at the Warehouse 29 Gay Bar in Greensboro, NC. More to post later about this. Ben has a large following in Triad area and I meet several fans who traveled from Virginia, Florida, Georgia as well as North Carolina triad and beyond to see him perform there. The website is w29.com. These have been fans for 5 years since Ben starting stripping in Fayettville at the Spectrum gay bar/club (he won the amateur strip contest).

Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace Labor Day W/E at Cocktail Bar, Chicago

>This last weekend I saw Ben Versace perform at the Warehouse

>29 Gay Bar in Greensboro, NC. More to post later about this.

>Ben has a large following in Triad area and I meet several

>fans who traveled from Virginia, Florida, Georgia as well as

>North Carolina triad and beyond to see him perform there. The

>website is w29.com. These have been fans for 5 years since Ben

>starting stripping in Fayettville at the Spectrum gay bar/club

>(he won the amateur strip contest).

Info on Greensboro, NC Clubs:

I posted this in another forum (to answer a question from Lucky about Greensboro, NC options) and Lucky mentioned in another thread on this forum: info as naked dancers are hard to find these days:

Greensboro only has a couple of gay clubs, mostly for college-age gays and 30's Something gays. Something new I saw in NC Gay Newspaper is Swinging Richards of Triad, in Greensboro. Every Sunday night have totally nude male dancers along with private rooms and lapdance areas. Its considered a private club (all gay bars in NC apparently that way). I haven't been there, as I left this morning to go home.

The hot spot in Greensboro for me is the Warehouse29 (w29.com) on Arnold Street where Highway 29 enters Greensboro from the east right at Wendover West Blvd. This weekend Mr Gaiety 2003 was the featured gogo boy/striper. Mixture of college gay crowd and older regulars. Also drag shows some weekends and then hot dancers like Ace Hanson (regular every month or so) among others. DJ, crowded dance floor, pool table room, two bars, patio/bar (volley ball and tea dances, buffet meal on Sundays during season). Also a long all glass shower between bar and pool room in which the stripers shower in G-strings at end of the evening.

Also there is the SkyBar late night club on Elm Street (main downtown business district). Mostly gay club for college-age crowd. The time I was in there a year ago, I was the oldest person in there by about 10-15 years. BTW, across the street is site of Woolworth luncheon counter where the first civil rights protest occurred in 60's in US. In front is a sign about this being the site of the birth of the civil rights movement.

I have been to W29 and Greensboro about six times now. I have gotten to know the owners of W29 and another former gay bar, 360 Bar (it used to have male stripers on Sunday nights before it closed), also quite a few of the drag queens and strippers while being back stage in the performer dressing rooms, not to mention several very lively gay personalities from the Triad area.

I wouldn't describe Greensboro as a gay bar mecca by any means. For me in particular its been fun each time seeing my favorite former Gaiety dancer perform and getting to meet and be friends with his large local fan base in and out of the bars.

And Ben Versace was really hot this last weekend! The college-age guys there went wild as well as his long-time fans who made a point to come that weekend.

Guest JohnPela

Greensboro, NC- Sept 16th & 17, 2005 - Warehouse 29

Any M4M members in Triad area of NC?

If so, I will be at Warehouse29, male dance club in Greensboro, NC on Saturday night, September 17th. Its located on Arnold Street where Hwy 29 intersects with Wendover Blvd on the north eastern edge/side of Greensboro. Lots of hot college age guys (there are at least 5 universities in Greensboro, NC), not to mention Mr. Gaiety 2003- Ben Versace, the headliner go-go boy stripper/dancer will be performing there September 16th and 17th, Friday and Saturday nights 11pm to 3am.

Check out http://www.w29.com , the website for Warehouse 29 gay club in Greensboro, NC.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JohnPela

RE: Ben Versace in Greensboro

Ben Versace was hot this weekend in Greensboro at Warehouse29. Good crowd there with some really hot college guys patrons. Ben's large fan base was there.

In particular, there was a Marine there who was gorgeous, one of the best looking guys I have ever seen. He looked amazingly like Ryan Phillipe but even better looking. Ripped abs, big muscles arms, short hair and short of stature. Other nice eye candy there.

I was only there for Saturday night, stopped in Greensboro on my way to New York City. Jackhammer, when you were in Greensboro last year, you should have gone there, I think you would have had fun. Lucky, if you go, you will enjoy it.

Archived