And now-the latest on the goings on at Remingtons

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>They will be able to have "imported"talent for pride!

>http://bananaguide.com/php/pages/article.php?article_ID=108

That's interesting...when I used to dance regularly, I was a featured dancer at Remington's and I had no problem getting a work permit. The management of the club gave me a "contract" showing that I was getting x amount of dollars for performing x days, and that I was responsible for Canadian taxes. I was given an A-08 visa to enter the country (I believe that's the Canadian code for an artist or dancer). I took that to get my license to strip from the city of Toronto and had no problems. I guess this exotic dancer program is a recent offering...actually my past dancing in Canada has become a real pain in my side. I have a regular, monthly client I travel to see in Halifax, Nova Scotia (yes, a long flight from Dallas but I get to catch up on my reading)....everytime I go to Canada now I get the 5th degree because of my past employment authorization. Oh well...just thought I'd take a quick break to share my experience. :)

- Jason Carter - Dallas, Tx

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (214) 274-8127

There was a thread about the stripper scandal and its implications here in the MC about a year ago. I was in Canada at the time and followed its unfolding the newspapers. Details have long since vanished from my memory, but I believe it had something to do with a government minister exerting influence for a visa extension for a female stripper who was performing some sort of work for her (the minister's) political campaign.

Archived