Cock+Hole+Sperm=Boy's Life?

Lucky
This topic is 7017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There had been some talk that the Stella's guys were hanging around at the Boys Room on the lower East Side, so Sunday night I made a research excursion to check it out. It ain't true.

I went to the Boy's Life party at the Boy's Room. I had a flyer, which allowed me entry for $5, $6 w/o, except for the poor guy in front of me who was told to pay $8. Although there were no Stella's boys here, it was a pretty diverse group who all seemed to be having a very fun time. There is a small dance floor, a downstairs hip hop room, and a dark front room where there seemed to be nefarious activity taking place

But, if it is nefarious activity you pursue, then the Sperm party is for you! Apparently the Sperm party used to be held Sunday nights at the Cock, but now the Cock is moving to the Hole, so Sperm took up residence at Club Opaline. Entry here is ten dollars. There are no lights on in the bar, on purpose, so the crowd is very shadowy...unless the laser lights for the dance floor hit you! The music here was great and the "lighting" effect was neat. The corner had a small dark room where heads were bobbing until it got so crowded that it seemed only dicks and hands were in action. This room got so packed that it overflowed into the area outside the room, where there were numreous guys hoping to find some action.

Personally I cannot understand the attraction of going in to a crowded room to have sex, especially when you can barely see the guy you are having it with. But I am clearly on the minority here.

The sex club (Bijou) on Fourth Street at 2d Ave. was closed.

I never did make it to the Hole, although I was told that a K hole could be great fun...I'll leave that to traveller to report on.

There had been some talk that the Stella's guys were hanging around at the Boys Room on the lower East Side, so Sunday night I made a research excursion to check it out. It ain't true.

I went to the Boy's Life party at the Boy's Room. I had a flyer, which allowed me entry for $5, $6 w/o, except for the poor guy in front of me who was told to pay $8. Although there were no Stella's boys here, it was a pretty diverse group who all seemed to be having a very fun time. There is a small dance floor, a downstairs hip hop room, and a dark front room where there seemed to be nefarious activity taking place

But, if it is nefarious activity you pursue, then the Sperm party is for you! Apparently the Sperm party used to be held Sunday nights at the Cock, but now the Cock is moving to the Hole, so Sperm took up residence at Club Opaline. Entry here is ten dollars. There are no lights on in the bar, on purpose, so the crowd is very shadowy...unless the laser lights for the dance floor hit you! The music here was great and the "lighting" effect was neat. The corner had a small dark room where heads were bobbing until it got so crowded that it seemed only dicks and hands were in action. This room got so packed that it overflowed into the area outside the room, where there were numreous guys hoping to find some action.

Personally I cannot understand the attraction of going in to a crowded room to have sex, especially when you can barely see the guy you are having it with. But I am clearly on the minority here.

The sex club (Bijou) on Fourth Street at 2d Ave. was closed.

I never did make it to the Hole, although I was told that a K hole could be great fun...I'll leave that to traveller to report on.

Lucky, Thanks for the updates on the "nefarious activities" still going down in Big Bad NYC.

If I'm correct, I'll find the Sunday "sperm bank party" not at the L'Hole, but at Club de Opaline. Located where? Btw, hope you enjoyed the chicken feet at the Boy's Room.

Lucky, Thanks for the updates on the "nefarious activities" still going down in Big Bad NYC.

If I'm correct, I'll find the Sunday "sperm bank party" not at the L'Hole, but at Club de Opaline. Located where? Btw, hope you enjoyed the chicken feet at the Boy's Room.

Yes, I mentioned that Sperm is at Club Opaline, and the address is 85 Avenue A. Boy's Life is down the street at number 9.

The Boy's Life party advertises strippers who bare all, but the two I saw did not show Cock, unless they did it while I was looking for the Hole. Neither stripper was my type, but would have fit in at LaFleur's.

Chicken feet were unavailable, as you had to be over 18 to get in...:)

"I wonder why "there" stressing that this party has nothing to do with the last new improved party."

Taz, What do you mean? Who are "there"?... I've only seen "Jaynny" of the Yahoo Group say something like this, did you email him and ask?... Since this party is being hosted by the Buffboyzz at a different location, and not by the previous gracious hostess, I assume that's what he's referring to.

IMHO. Judging by all the "First Hand" Reports etc..The "Chelsea Private Parties" could not be Improved On! Sadly for the 'Work Involved' etc, they had a Short BUT Successful run..Thanks to the Gracious Hostess!...They were very Well Run, Not open to the "General Public" and in a Private Location! A Bar or Club.. is Mainly a "Public Place".. the Atmosphere can be "Dicey" Depending on Who Shows Up! Such as The Dancer's G/F's and Groupies...LOL Looking Forward to the Reports on this One..

Correct "THERE" was Jaynnj, It seemed clear to me that Buffboys was producing the new party and it wasnt the old oiginal party.... Just seemed strange to me the way it was worded, maybe implying the new will be better than to the old but I DOUBT THAT the new could beat the OLD....... The "G" private partys could end up in my movie..

I wonder what happend to the slave?

Ive seen the Buffboys, there ok but vertainly not gaiety quality boyz....

Hey JT, you seem to have a lot of info about the party, were you there ?

This discussion should be taking place in the "new party" thread and not in the "cock+hole+sperm". :-)

What "Jaynnj" of the Yahoo Group said was, "This party is in no way associated with the previous parties held in NYC area."

I don't think he's implying that this private party is going to be better or worse than the previous ones. From what I hear, in addition to the Buffboyzz, they're also trying to enlist former Gaiety dancers... I've seen the Buffboyzz dance at the Rainbow Lounge and was impressed. I especially enjoyed Greg, Erick, and Chris... I give a lot of credit/support to anyone who can provide the metro area with a G-type party.

Taz..LOL C=H=S is the Only type of Fun "Pvt" Party to Attend..Sadly I didn't get to Attend, Party #1 or #2.. But *.. Gets very High Marks.."10" across the Board. She seems to put most "Party Planners" to Shame! I did receive a couple of "Emails".. with a Couple of "Details" .. LOL :+

*name removed

Hell, if you wanted a guided tour of that area, you could have just ASKED! :-)

The Hole is closed, has been for over a month now, and the Cock will take up residence at that location (Second Ave above Houston) on July 11.

Naked dancers are usually hit or miss depending on the particular night and particular strippers working. Some of the guys take it off a bit more readily than others.

Guest Jesse Dane

I am hearbroked over the moving of the cock to it's new location at the hole (as I currently live across the street from the cock).

Nothing will ever replace that ultimate seedy, dirty, smoky hole in the wall!

>"There Has and Always will be"..At least "ONE"..

>Seedy,Dirty,Smelly.. Hole in the Wall Place in NYC. The List

>

JT,

I certainly hope so!! My alltime favorite was "Cats" in midtown. What a seedy hole, and what a great bar! A lot went on there. Another past favorite was the "Lure". Alas, they are both just memories.

The Cock from a woman's point of view:

Suck This

The Cock go-goes on its way, leaves crusty trail of nostalgia

by Tricia Romano

July 12th, 2005 11:37 AM

Adieu, good night, sayonara. Till next week, anyway.

I love Cock. I mean, the Cock, the notorious gay bar on Avenue A. It has a special place in my cold heart, especially since I have gotten naked on its small semen-stained stage—in front of a roomful of gay men who couldn't care less—for its talentless talent contest, Foxy. Did I mention that I was naked? And that I lost? Twice? Did I also mention that I was very, very drunk? And so it is with great sadness that I report on this week's closing of the Cock, which is moving into the Hole, a joke that is so easy, I can't resist the urge to poke at it over and over and over.

I've seen some of the city's best performers there—many of whom have gone on to bigger things. I watched JUSTIN BOND and JACKIE BEAT, I hung out with MARIO DIAZ, the former owner and my old homey from Seattle, who made the Cock a legendary sleaze palace. I saw the WORLD FAMOUS *BOB* do her famous "Cheeseburger Aerobics" on that little stage way before people were talking about burlesque. SHERRY VINE hosted many nights, potty-mouthed yet ever the lady. You'd find G-SPOT behind the bar, pouring cheap, strong drinks and fondling the go-go boys.

The bathroom line always had a wait that seemed to last forever when you actually had to pee, because everyone else was using the loo for other activities. There's the one seriously unpleasant memory—when I ventured in the scary "back room" looking for Mario and a large mean man started screaming at me, "This is the Cock! For people who like cocks! Go away!" so I had him thrown out, because, hey, I fucking like cocks too. Asshole.

I remember the totally sleazy, sexy go-go boys, like SEAN from the TOILET BOYS and the Latino studs who started forgoing dancing altogether, taking their members out in full view of the crowd and gazing at them lovingly. (Sometimes they stroked them too.) And then there was the time I managed to convince one straight, impossibly beautiful go-go boy to take me home. Ah, the memories. The triple-X-rated, drug-fueled, alcohol-induced, totally perverted memories. I will miss my Cock. And even if it's just moving into the Hole, the other place where I've often lost all my dignity, it may not be the same.

In honor of its closing week, during which the trashy venue saw performances by some of its famous alumni, I asked some old-school Cock regulars to tell me their favorite memories. Almost everyone had one that involved performance artist KRYLON SUPERSTAR pulling something out of his bum. It seems the man could fit entire cities in his ass.

Owner ALLAN PERSIFLAGE: "When Krylon came onstage in painter's pants, dropped them to reveal a sphincterically held roller, and dipped it into a tray, spelling Foxy."

The World Famous *BOB*: "When Krylon Superstar took the stage wrapped in Saran Wrap with horns on top of his head, the VOLUPTUOUS HORROR OF KAREN BLACK was blaring, and he unwrapped himself. He shucked an ear of corn, shoved the ear of corn up his butt, and spit out fresh-popped corn from his mouth onto the crowd!"

Mario Diaz: "When a sweet little Southern girl queefed the melody of 'Don't Cry for Me Argentina.' It was in perfect tune. It made me cry tears of joy."

DJ ADAM: "The girl that pulled a turkey leg out of her vagina on Thanksgiving."

Jackie Beat: "I was doing a show and I noticed that everyone was looking past me and to the left. I turned to see that the curtain to the back room had been pulled away, revealing a blowjob in progress. I was livid! There's also the time Mario and I almost got in a fistfight, and the night I started that nasty race riot, but I'm trying to put all that behind me."

MISSTRESS FORMIKA: "My favorite memory is the closing!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMHO.West 14th St..Before the "Money Infusion" Crowd took it over... The "Basement" of the Anvil, If you were ever around at 8 a.m. When the Lights WENT ON, was a Scary Scene! But it was so much Fun. NO "Stage" Performance in the Basement. Just "Guy" Performance..My kind of Entertainment..LOL :+

Archived