Ralph from Adonis

Karl-G
This topic is 7018 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ralph, the cute and popular dancer from Adonis in Montreal, is the current featured model for a photoshoot at TheMalebox. A selection of the photos is also available at Badpuppy. If you have seen Ralph dance nude, you know the surprise each time the audience sees Ralph's very large dick on that very slender body. The camera lens accentuates the size even more on the photos. The photos are well done.

• 2 weeks later...

pierre's site under stats :

"A little later on in December 2003 I was offered a job with Falcon studios and did 3 movies with them. But after just a few movies with them, I cancelled my contract with Falcon because I had few issues with them that didn't look like they could be worked out. So now I have pierrefitchonline.com, I have my new boyfriend Ralph, who works with me dancing at L'Adonis, and we are now engaged and are working towards buying a big building with 6 appartments in it so we can rent some of them out, and continue our lovely relationship."

Archived