Back in Montreal

Guest YFSC
This topic is 7024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest YFSC

Visiting Montreal again after almost a year.

Many things have changed, but of course some stay they same. ;-)

I'm (ahem) otherwise occupied now, but will post some observations and comments after my trip.

This may already have been remarked upon here, but there has been a large turnover at Taboo since last year. There's always some, maybe 30%-40%, but this year it seems more like 60%-70%. Many of the familiar faces (and other parts) are gone, at least for now.

One bit of fresh news: Taboo habitues will remember Guillaume, a tall sexy dancer from 3-4 years ago (who then went to Stock for a year). He left Stock and went back to school, but now is on summer vacation and will be dancing again at Taboo starting Sunday (tomorrow). That's not a rumor. He turned up at Taboo last night, and he told me directly.

Well, back to the salt mines. ;-) }( :9

Report later.

"One bit of fresh news: Taboo habitues will remember Guillaume,

a tall sexy dancer from 3-4 years ago (who then went to Stock

for a year). He left Stock and went back to school, but now

is on summer vacation and will be dancing again at Taboo

starting Sunday (tomorrow). That's not a rumor. He turned up

at Taboo last night, and he told me directly."

Looking forward to hearing more about your trip to Montreal... Guillaume, aka Danny of the Stock, had been telling his clients about his move to Taboo for quite some time. Fortunately for him, he has youthful good looks and a slender build.

Based on this post I stopped by Taboo on Sunday night (its not usually my cup of tea, I'm a Stock fan).... but I really wanted to see Danny (Guillaume?) and I GOT TOO :7

He doesn't look as muscular as he did when he danced at Stock but still absolutely gorgerous and sweet as can be. He seems genuinely shocked that he had been discussed here and that I had walked all the way down the strip just to see him. We had a very nice time in the back :)

It is great to hear that Danny is back--especially since I'm headed to Montreal in Sept. I met him both in NYC and Montreal, and he is genuinely one of the sweetest, nicest guys around...and a stunningly beautiful one too!

Archived