Pride Week in Montreal

Luv2play
This topic is 7003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This being Pride Week, I dropped in on Campus last night after the parade (it was held Monday evening this year). The parade was OK but not enough dancing boys on floats for my taste) but Campus more than made up for it!

They had 25 guys dancing last night and some there only show up for special events. Two of those gave me special attention and although financially draining (for me, otherwise draining for the guys!), a lot of fun was had by all!}(

I particularly enjoyed the dancer, who knowing my taste :p for watersports, jumped off the stage after his show and dragged me to a booth to relieve himself!!! Saved him a trip to the can!

And another dancer, who shall also remain nameless as I wouldn't want this to get back to his GF, offered a very nice BJ with his huge dick which ended in a huge explosion!!! I don't know where the doorman/monitor was last night, but he sure was not doing his job (thankfully)... }(

Anyway, anyone thinking of a trip to Montreal this summer, this is the time to come, the weather is hot and the guys hotter!

Luv2 play thanks for the hot story.

However as one who spends a lot of time on his knees in bookstore booths I have never appriciated people urinating in said booths without the means to clean up!

So hopefully you had pinesol and towels with you.

The few times I have gotten facials at campus have been hot-but lately too much time is taken by the fella looking out for the hal moniter!

I wanted to go sooo bad to pride and even had a hotel room and time off from work to attend all the fun , but then I found out that my favorite guy who I have not seen in 7 months will be way during the time of pride So I canceled on the advice of all my friends. I know myself and If I had went I would of spent every dime that I put aside

for the trip would of been spent and I wouyld of Not beennable to see

my guys most likely for another few months , Some body tell me did I do the right thing? I will miss the action of pride but see my favorite dancer e scort come Aug.

I agree. Going to Montreal to see a "favourite" dancer can often end up being disappointing and there are lots of others available. Nothing strikes your fancy? Then you can squirrel your money away for the next trip. Hope all works out---enjoy the anticipation :))

I agree with Cooper. Unless you are in contact with your favorite dancer, you really can't count on him being on the job (even in August, as promised). The recent changes at Stock are a good example. Zack is back for Pride only, but Riccardo -- and a whole lot of others -- have gotten sacked (take a look at the recently updated Stock website). But as Cooper points out, there are always many new, great guys waiting to become your favorite(s)... My advice: Go when it's convenient for YOU!

-Northwoods

PS. Does anyone know WHY Stock cleaned house?

I am not sure of why many dancers have been sacked at Stock but will look into it as I have some free time on my hands LOL! However, based on my last experience there, I would surmise that the reason might be that the previous crew were too hustler oriented in their approach and did not give service for $$$ exchanged.

On my last visit, I had a major disagreement with a dancer over how many songs had been played, in which he outrageously tried to charge me over twice the rate agreed (and these were $20 dances wherein he had agreed to total touching behind the closed curtains). (I have previously discussed this in a thread.)

In addition to that, although many of these guys at Stock were very good looking, they came across to me as totally straight who were just there to relieve all us gay guys of our cash for as little effort as necessary. I do not for one minute think that most of these guys are attracted sexually to their customers but I at least want a dancer to pretend that he is having fun and one who can get excited (as evidenced by a hard cock) with the contact we have in the back booths. I imagine this takes some mental exercise on their part, just as it does for them to perform on stage, but this is what they are paid for and what I expect.

In my book, the guys (not all but enough) at Campus are more "service oriented" and a more satisfying experience than at Stock, although if all you are looking for is a stage show, then Stock will satisfy you.

I agree COMPLETELY! Some of these guys don't even try during the $20 dances -- and that just puts customers in a "cautious," non-spending mood. It's a fun bar for the show, but the "value" of private dances really needs to be reevaluated -- particularly compared to Campus, or even Taboo.

-Northwoods

BLAME IT ALL ON THE GAITY REGULARS! :+ (just kidding-jeesh)

Honestly,if these fellas would have never ventured south of the border and recieved outrageous sums for doing little or no work then the trend would have never started!

The boys that are new-and some regulars-are very happy to make $10 for 3-6 minutes work.But the ones who headed for the bright lights of the big city-those were the ones who decided they were"special"and deserved double the going rate.

>Honestly,if these fellas would have never ventured south of the border and recieved outrageous sums for doing little or no work then the trend would have never started!

FWIW, I've had some great dances at Campus with guys who had performed at the Gaiety, and at no extra cost. The difference may have to do with afternoons (twink, swimmer, or normal looking and often gay) when I tend to go to Campus, versus evenings (big and muscled and as often as not straight), when the dancers look and act more like Stock dancers.

>Don't worry BigGuy. The next person to sit down in the booth

>I used would never have been the wiser that a little

>watersports had just occured there. I'm a very neat person and

>don't spill a drop! }(

Point of information, please. What are the health consequences of imbibing such a large quantity of urine?

Archived