Montreal Strip Club Etiquette

Daddy45
This topic is 7001 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'ts been a couple of years since I have been to Montreal. I remember quite some time ago reading that things had changed in the backrooms, and that now individual booths were very private, some even curtained off. I am wondering if that is still the case? I also seem to recall that the cost of a private dance had gone up to $20, but that the rules were alot looser too. If anyone could clarify for me ....I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

Just about to go out but I wanted to answer this real quick for ya :

Yup, $10 and $20 dances are available. I will tell you that I have found that there are no hard and fast (shut up) rules, and everything depends on your dancer. Some dancers say nothing and just close the curtain on the booth without stating that the simple closing of a curtain will cost you $20 a dance. There is suppose to be some difference in quality with a curtain closed $20 dance, but with some dancers, there is none i.e. Max

I leave all other questions to Cooper who has mastered the art of the curtain and the private dance :-)

I think noviceny is talking specifically about Stock, which is the only club that has $20 dances -- officially, anyway. (It has been reported that one or two dancers at Campus have occasionally tried to sell $20 dances.) Most of the feedback I've seen here indicates that the closed-curtain $20 Stock dances are not worth it. None of the other clubs have curtains which close off the booths.

In my experience you can get away with a LOT more with the curtain closed, especially if your dance goes beyond 2-3 soungs... but as was mentioned above, it totally depends on the dancer. I do think the $20 dances are very worth it with many of the guys at Stock (Alex, JP, Sebastian, Jay, Chris, Dave) but your mileage may vary. I'd recommend that you give it a try and see how it goes.

>In my experience you can get away with a LOT more with the curtain closed, especially if your dance goes beyond 2-3 soungs...

Four songs @ $20 = $80 which is 8 songs at Campus. For less than that you can do close to anything with some of the Campus dancers (take a look at a recent posting of luv2play's). But, as you said about Stock, it still depends on who your dancer is.

It's probably worth using the Stock postings here to make lists of the dancers who are reported to be worth the closed curtain and those who are best avoided.

If you like ingenuity and living at the edge, however, find one of those dancers at Adonis or Taboo who knows how to outwit the guards and give you as much leeway as the best at Campus or Stock.

Daddy45.Not a lot has really changed except at stockbar-and that might be reverting back to its good ol' days(I can hope can't I!)Do not be too shy,do not be too pushy,do not be too cheap nor should you be too generous.Buy the boy you fancy a drink when he stops to say hello.If you are not interested the"I am witing for a friend/I just got here and would like to relax a bit first line work just fine.Spend a little(not a lot)dough to make sure you are remembered.

If you fall in lust with a particular fella a little gift is nice-makes him feel special.

Dances at all the clubs except stock are $10-and do not fall for any BS from the campus nighttime(ugh)hustlers that try to tell you otherwise.Stock has a two tiered rate and if you go for the higher rate and nothig is going on(or coming off)at the start of the middle of song one-start of two than thank the fella,pay your $20(for 1)-$40-(for two)and move on.

Without a doubt, my advice applies only to Stock. I really want to post my last Montreal trip info but just havent found the time to put up more than brief posts...still very behind on important personal emails and feel guilty posting before I answer those.

Gotta tell ya guys, that I have had 4 dancers at Campus pull the "its $20 if you touch below my waist" bullshit, but I am pretty uncommon (at least in my mind) and dont touch their dick anyway. Lets see : Eddie, a guy who has been there forever (Portugese guy..maybe about 10 years) and two other guys whose names I cant remember.

I found that Adonis gives a lot less bullshit, but have had guys who just totally look at their bodies in the mirror or talk incensently and take up the time this way...

Best bet is to start a really good thread with names of Montreal dancers that you have had a good time with...I never thought I would be advicating this, but I am a really nice guy and dont push and I find that sometimes that is not best. I feel like an asshole pushing what I want on a dancer, especially when I am paying $20 a dance...Im not very aggressive in private dances and dont feel Im asking for much for the guy to touch back

I think I will start that thread now...

>Gotta tell ya guys, that I have had 4 dancers at Campus pull the "its $20 if you touch below my waist" bullshit,

I've sometimes found that even when that's a dancer's line at the beginning, lots of things become OK at no extra cost if I keep him for a few songs and I've been friendly and respectful.

>Lets see : Eddie, a guy who has been there forever (Portugese guy..maybe about 10 years) and two other guys whose names I cant remember.

Nathaniel was reported here to have done that on occasion; Steph also (although neither did it to me). I never did a dance with the Portuguese guy (whose name also escapes me right now), but he came on very strong -- now I'm glad I was on my way out with someone else!

>I found that Adonis gives a lot less bullshit, but have had guys who just totally look at their bodies in the mirror or talk incensently and take up the time this way...

I've encountered some serious miscounting at Adonis. And one dancer answered his cell phone in the middle of a dance.

Bottom line, as has been said several times, is that different clients can have very different experiences with the same dancer. And certainly I've had different experiences with the same dancer at different times. I almost always avoid any dancer who's received bad press here, unless someone I trust at the clubs, like one of the waiters or a local resident, tells me different.

As for names, -- this really belongs in your other thread -- I'd need to look back at previous posts to recall many of them. That's probably a piece of research that each of us should do before a trip to Montreal.

>Gotta tell ya guys, that I have had 4 dancers at Campus pull

>the "its $20 if you touch below my waist" bullshit...

Last trip (March) marked the first time that happened to me at Campus

as well. Of course, he told me after the 7th song and I did a small

amount of "you should have told me at the beginning" whine, but I paid

him anyway (the dance was fucking HOT!) After that he sat with me and had a drink and proposed I sign for a mortgage so he could buy a house (he was totally good for it!) and failing that, a $50,000 loan to start a hair salon. (Must not have washed the SUCKER sign off my forehead that morning.)

Last trip also marked the first time (in the few dozen visits to Montreal) I did not stop by STOCK at all. The few $20 dances I've had in the past were indistinguishable from the $10 ones I received elsewhere so I didn't see the point. Heading there for Labour Day weekend- will give it another go.

I would still be leary of Stock, compared to what you can get at Campus IF you select carefully. On my recent visit to Campus during Pride week (which ends today) I had a blast with an evening dancer there, although this guy admittedly does not work there steadily and usually only comes when there are special events.

We did a private dance in one of the secluded booths near the pooltable and had 10 dances for $100. May sound like a lot but his d**k was hard in an instant and was warm and wet before the end of the first song. There was also a nice eruption before the tenth song concluded! }(

I am going in Mid August and have,nt been to Montreal since this past january from what I hear there are a lot of new dancers at Campus

and stock and I Have had the 20.00 lap dances at Stock but they are the same as the 10.00 lap dances are there any new dancers that I should check out? the muscular big guys are my personal favorites.

<<I Have had the 20.00 lap dances at Stock but they are the same as the 10.00 lap dances

my experience is that around the spring numerous dancers were saying the "new rules" were that they couldn't take down their pants for $10 dances (though they were still allowing touching of their bodies). during my trip beginning of july and now the past week, i began hearing from several dancers that the "new rules" prohibit any body touching for $10 songs; touching only allowed with the curtain closed. granted, mine is not a very large sample, but i surmise that it is a 'union-style tactic' started by some of the dancers to pressure all dancers to force the customers to go for $20 dances. as stated in previous posts by others, a lot of dancers are then only providing to the customers what could be had for $10 dances in the past. my personal response to their tactics are, for the most part, to simply boycott doing any lapdances at stock. my spending, or lack of, might not make or break their night; but, when enough people take that attitude, they might start to wonder if making $10 a song wasn't a lot better than nothing. i have nothing against paying $20 a song; but, only if you get more for the extra money than you are used to for the old $10 songs.

This may or may not be "a union tactic" of having $10 no touch dances to encourage $20 dances at Stock. In another thread this week on Stock, it was related that one of the dancers had been cautioned and then dismissed for providing too much contact even for the $20 dances, altho I don't know how anyone knew with the curtains closed! I recall in that thread that it was a management inspired crackdown and not one the dancers came up with. Maybe someone else has a different take on this, it would be interesting to hear.

Guest Fisher

Actually, according to the other thread,

the dancer who was fired for providing

"too much contact" was fired not from Stock,

but from L'Adonis. (he had also recently been

fired from Stock for reasons yet unknown)

I can believe that about L'Adonis, I've always

found the guys there to be quite cautious

and a little afraid of the management.

Cheers,

Fisher :-)

Archived