Now that the "Cock" has moved into the "Hole", any news?

This topic is 6992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The move happened July 11, there was no downtime in btw venues. The Hole /The new Cock (2nd ave and 2nd st) has been made over to resemble the The Cock that was on Ave A...but cleaner and more bathroom space.

Flow of the room is a bit different, giving the feeling of it being packed all the time, but if you push past the initial group of people standing in front of the entry, you can usually find space further to the back.

I'm not sure about the downstairs being open, but could have sworn that the door to the other levels was open one night was open one crowded night (Fri or Sat) with people headed down there... I was otherwise occupied on the main floor so I didn't check it out.

Slightly different energy there but worth giving a chance if you were a fan of the place on Ave A. There really is nowhere else like it.

>I can report that a "cock" moved into my "hole" last night

>but I'm not sure that I can provide the sort of details you

>are looking for! Can you provide any more context to your

>questions for those of us in the dark? :o

Sorry about that. The "Cock" was one of my favorite sleazy bars in NYC, and I went there whenever I visited. They had to vacate their premises and moved into a space occupied by another bar in NYC called "The Hole". I haven't visited the new location yet, which is why I was asking. I notice that HiJinx has provided an update below. Thanks!!!

Archived