Size Queen's Tour of Montreal

lerbut23
This topic is 6957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree about Mickey. So many of the dancers have huge hardons on stage, only to deflate once they get on your lap. Not Mickey! And his dick looks even bigger up real close, which he is more than willing to get. He is dancing afternoons at Campus and if you want value for money, you can't beat him. He is also very friendly, speaks English well. Just treat him right, he deserves it. ;)

Thanks for the recommendations. Unfortunately the three people I most wanted to see were not available: Nick, Brad from Campus, and Rene from Stock. I did manage to spend quite a bit of time (and money) with some nice replacements. I particularly enjoyed:

1. Johnny from Taboo (maybe the new gold standard for size queens. . .absolutely HUGE). He is a really nice guy although the privates at Taboo are lame and the dancers are in constant fear of the monitor.

2. Roberto at Campus was very nicely equipped and a fun private.

3. Brandon from Stock got most of my money. What a hot little guy with a big piece of equipment.

4. Alex from Stock also very nicely equipped. He was an extremely nice guy and really enjoyed privates with him.

My favorite person there was Stefon, the bartender at Stock. Is he a former dancer? He was a hottie. I hear he is extremely well endowed. . .I wonder if I will ever find out personally.

I agree that the dances at Taboo can be LAME because the dancers are in constant fear of the monitor. It's true that some dancers know how to "avoid" the monitor more than others; however, it would be nicer if Taboo had a more "liberal" policy like Remingtons in Toronto regarding private dances.

Does anyone know if "Cedrik" or "Matteo" still dance at Taboo?

Johnny at Taboo

Johnny is, as already noted, a hell of a nice guy -- not just my opinion, but that of many other customers and dancers as well. I know he was already dancing in May; he may go back farther than that.

He doesn't fit the "Taboo twink" mold; taller than that, for one thing. In my mind's eye right now he appears gangly, but don't take that as gospel. I never did any dances with him (as I wrote in some report or other, there are just too many alluring Taboo dancers at present; to get to them all in the course of one, or even several, visits is impossible).

When i made my first visit to montreal back in May of 2004, Johnny was dancing at Taboo. He was still there in April of this year when I went back. In fact, during my visit this year, I ran into him in the Presse Cafe one afternoon, accompanying a "much older" gentleman for some coffee. I have never been able to get his attention at the club to get a private with him... he stays pretty busy while he is working. But from what I have heard, he is indeed a very nice person.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if he hits the 9" mark,

but Jean-Sebastian at Taboo is certainly

big and thick and he stays hard for a very

long time. He also gives a very good

old fashion Taboo dance :9

Cheers,

Fisher :7

I doubt Nick will stay gone very long. What else could he do to earn the kind of money he was making at Stock! He is very young and has no education or other marketable skills. And he likes money so he will be back. But don't think you can get him to be interactive, if that is your thing. He is definitely just in to getting as much money out of you as quickly as possible and then leaving you still panting.

Nick is back at the Stock. I had a couple of drinks with him last night. He never really left. He just periodically takes longish breaks because he doesn't feel he can make enough money. With that humongous schlong of his, I always thought that he could make the most money of any of the dancers, if only he stopped being so young mentally and focused on pleasing his customers. He just can't seem to get over the "I'm just too straight" mentality. But overall, Nick is a really nice guy who is incredibly well equipped. For you size queens, they just don't make them any better than Nick.

Archived