EDDIE STEF EDDIE

tazmanian5230
This topic is 6933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For anyone who hasnt been to Stock in a month or so, I just got back.

There are only 4 words worth speaking in Montreal.

1. Eddie

2. Stef (the waiter/bar man)

3. Eddie

4. stef

Eddie has become quiet a star at Stock.

On Saturday night stef got Eddie VERY VERY drunk and dared him to do his slow song in the Stock Shower..... All I can say is I hope Stock got the show on video....(Yes it was Eddie's first shower show) (at a strip club at least)

Stef was willing to join Eddie in the showr but the manager wouldnt let him leave his bar post...(now that would have been some show)

I also met Eddies other "Special Friend" we have agreed to have dual visitaion rights as long as I dont tell anyone else. (But I didnt get an italian Dinner) x(

September is a great month for Montreal, the weather is perfect.

Yes,Cooper, at least 15 dancers asked for you and wanted to know when you would be in Montreal next.

I did have a great time with Taz last night at the Stock. And we definitely buried the hatchet (and not in each other). Taz, you forgot to mention who was paying for all those drinks that got Eddie drunk. Could that possibly have been you?

And Cooper, yes all of the rest of the gorgeous Stock lineup was there last night. I just think that Taz is somewhat smitten with Eddie and Stefan. (Stef was also very plastered.) And the Campus is still a lot of fun, even if Eddie and I are no longer there.

Taz, we'll have to do the obligatory Italian dinner the next time you come up to Montreal.

And, Ohhh, it was LOTS of fun dealing with the aftermath of Eddie's drinking spree. Merci, Taz.:p Look forward to seeing you again in the wonderful land of dancers. Let me offer you all a tip. Come up to Montreal during our bitter winter if you want to get the most attention from all of the dancers. They'll tend to be all over you, especially if you DON'T come up on one of the holiday weekends. Just be sure to bundle up. But the real cold doesn't start until November, so September and October are a great time to visit Montreal, as Taz pointed out.

I wouldnt say the shows "lacked luster" but my "special" highlights were Eddie and Stef at Stock.

My first night was VERY boring (thurs) but Fri and Sat made up for the bad thursday. Maybe the rain kept everyone away.

Both clubs have an interesting selection of dancers and employees.

I also met a lurker, the guy i call "Mr Clean" at Campus, i think his name is ANTONIO or ANTONE, he was a waiter but now he is a bartender. (I hear he WAS a dancer, damm i missed it) >>>

I never got his HooBoy's name, he told me he reads every morning and enjoys all the info and comments and sometimes drama. It would be good to have an inside poster for updates. He also serves one hell of a COLD bottle of water.

As for Eddies drinks, we started kind of early at Campus, Eddie visited some old dancer friends and sat for a few frozen drinks before his Stock shift.

I guess he got the taste...

It seems Eddie had just as good a time helping me get Stef drunk on my bar tab $$ as i did getting Eddie drunk for his OTHER "Special Friend"

}(

• 2 weeks later...

Stock Bar has done a nice job in updating the pictures on their webpage. http://www.stockbar.ca

Eddie is quickly becoming a Stock Star. He's the featured dancer in the Stock Bar's ad for the Black and Blue Party.

Jay is becoming a popular stock dancer with a few board members. His youthful good looks and down to earth attitude have made him one popular guy.

Over at Adonis, Mark has returned and, thanks to a few Hoovillians, made out very well.

JAY; Sammy: JAY

>Jay is becoming a popular stock dancer with a few board

>members. His youthful good looks and down to earth attitude

>have made him one popular guy.

:p :P :p :P :p :P :p

Jay is an absolute joy. Sammy was also a great find at Stock this trip for me. Unfortunately he was only there one night during my trip. But Jay kept me occupied or was it I that kept him occupied? :+ Stock is usually my least favorite Montreal club, but this trip it seemed most of my time was spent there.

"Who is this KIRK person?"

Taz: Kirk danced at the Gaiety as Ken. You might remember the dancer who had the tattoo around his belly that read "Made in Q.C." and his birth day... At Stock he sometimes put on the fire act... I don't think he's "missing", he's just working in another field.

Archived