Buffboyzz Ride Yet Again!

Guest Rendie
This topic is 6944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know about Stef yet, but I think that the Buffboyzz

party DJ is a a major challenge awaiting for someone."

The buff boyzz have a very talented and handsome dj. His name is Todd, but seemed shy when Johnny invited him to join the dancers for some body shots. Hopefully he'll participate at the next party... Rendie it's your shot!

"The buff boyzz have a very talented and handsome dj. His name

is Todd, but seemed shy when Johnny invited him to join the

dancers for some body shots. Hopefully he'll participate at

the next party... Rendie it's your shot!"

I'm just a beginner for such a BIG challenge. I need to learn the secrets from the experts first. :-)

Taz?, Cooper?

Rendie

Guest buffboyzz2

Gents! We had a blast with you last night! Our attendance number was up over all our previous parties, and we really enjoyed the space, too. Watch your email for the invites to the next one which WILL happen in 2 weeks!

The key element to the success of these events is YOU. We really do listen to your feedback, and will always do our best to accommodate.

It's all about the interaction - when you're having fun, we're having fun, and then the fun just escalates!

Don't forget that starting tomorrow evening, we'll be at Stonewall every Tuesday from 5pm onwards. Erick and CK will be there this week to entertain, Johnny will Host and I'll be at the door, as usual.

2-4-1 ends at 9pm, but we'll keep partying throughout the night! I was referring to it as "Happy Hour for Grown-Ups" last night, and I mean it. Most every club with Dancers in NYC start them at 11pm and onward - difficult to enjoy if you have to get up for work in the morning (for those of us over >ahem< 21).;)

There's a cover charge of $7, but no invites / guest lists involved. Come down after work, bring a friend or three, and relax with us!

Great big hugs to all, and looking forward to seeing you in two weeks!

~Uncle Buff~

Archived